Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lori Lightfoot's nigger cowboy arrested for abusing horse, reckless conduct & miscellaneous offenses

The Chicago nigger 'dreadlock' cowboy endorsed by that nasty sow Lori Lightfoot
    Prosecutors: Horse Ridden by ‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ on Dan Ryan May Not Survive

We wuz cowboyz!

The horse ridden for 7.5 miles on the Dan Ryan Expressway during an impromptu protest Monday by a man known as the “Dreadhead Cowboy” would not have survived without immediate treatment and may still be euthanized, according to Cook County prosecutors, who said the treatment of the horse was the equivalent of forcing an 80-year-old woman run a full marathon.

Adam Hollingsworth, 33, was held on $25,000 bond during a court appearance Wednesday after he was charged with a felony count of aggravated cruelty to an animal, as well as misdemeanor counts of reckless conduct, trespassing and other traffic offenses. He must pay 10% of that amount, $2,500, to be released from jail.

Hollingsworth has also been dubbed the “Census Cowboy” for his work with Mayor Lori Lightfoot to boost census participation in Chicago. He said he rode the horse on the expressway during rush hour in support of the #KidsLivesMatter movement — an initiative that aims to raise awareness and motivate residents to fill out the census to help communities receive better funding.

But Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Kevin Deboni said the horse was ill-equipped for this ride and was run almost to death.

Hollingsworth allegedly rode the horse onto the Dan Ryan at the 35th Street feeder ramp at around 4:30 p.m. Deboni said the horse spent most of the ride galloping, but it did not have on proper shoes for the pavement, which caused bleeding and “extensive damage” to its health.

Law enforcement began trailing Hollingsworth on the expressway until the horse collapsed at around 9500 South Lafayette, Deboni said, adding that onlookers allegedly saw Hollingsworth kicking and whipping the horse to keep it galloping after it slowed down.

Hollingsworth was then stopped and taken into custody.
    https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/23/pro...ay-not-survive

‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ Arrested for Riding His Horse on a Chicago Highway

https://news.wttw.com/2020/09/22/dre...hicago-highway
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hollingsworth kicking and whipping the horse to keep it galloping after it slowed down.

Another beautiful animal destroyed by niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Another beautiful animal destroyed by niggers.
    This really pissed me off, I grew up on a ranch in Queen Creek. I've always considered horses to be some of the smartest and companionable animals ever. A good horse makes a good friend. This dumb nigger knew nothing of horses, he didn't even know how to shoe them properly. And he had this poor, older horse at full gallop down a highway ? And the stupid nigger beat the poor animal when it became too tired to cart its fat nigger ass around until it finally collapsed. The poor horse collapsed FFS! Hope this nigger gets ten years at N.U. with all the homeys riding his bunghole like he did to that poor horse.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the punishment for the nigg should be the same fate as the horse.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think the punishment for the nigg should be the same fate as the horse.
    The kicking and beating is one thing. It's easy enough to do. I think the problem is finding a human willing to put a saddle on that nigger and ride it around for 7 miles.

I suppose that since it is shitcago, you could probably swing by Man Country and find Rahm Emmanuel. I don't think he's too busy with anything nowadays. I hear he likes nigger bucks anyway but I'm not sure which one would wear the saddle.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The kicking and beating is one thing. It's easy enough to do. I think the problem is finding a human willing to put a saddle on that nigger and ride it around for 7 miles.

I suppose that since it is shitcago, you could probably swing by Man Country and find Rahm Emmanuel. I don't think he's too busy with anything nowadays. I hear he likes nigger bucks anyway but I'm not sure which one would wear the saddle.
    Haha got a good laugh over the visual of a saddle on this nigger. I think they should put a saddle on a lion and make “dread head cowboy” try to mount it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...I think the problem is finding a human willing to put a saddle on that nigger and ride it around for 7 miles...

I don't know... African Dodge Ball at the fair was pretty popular.

New attraction... "Ride Rastas"

Giddyup Uncle Tom!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's footage of that dumb ass nigger. Stoopit!!

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an owner of several horses it’s best i don’t comment what should be done to this feral buck. Horses are smart majestic animals that typically hate niggers. Amazing how animals can sense the inner chimp.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This really pissed me off, I grew up on a ranch in Queen Creek. I've always considered horses to be some of the smartest and companionable animals ever. A good horse makes a good friend. This dumb nigger knew nothing of horses, he didn't even know how to shoe them properly. And he had this poor, older horse at full gallop down a highway ? And the stupid nigger beat the poor animal when it became too tired to cart its fat nigger ass around until it finally collapsed. The poor horse collapsed FFS! Hope this nigger gets ten years at N.U. with all the homeys riding his bunghole like he did to that poor horse.
    20 YEARS would be more appropriate!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That nigger should be barred form ever owning or riding any horse or ANY animal for abuse of it. I just turned that nigger into the ASPCA and PETA..... lets see how he likes them
    Seeing as how they are both communist front organizations (especially PETA), I doubt a damn thing will come of it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.