Close

Likes Likes:  10
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

    Question to the US people

    Guy from Switzerland here. I do have a question to all the nigger experts here: To me, blacks were a unknown thing until ca. five years ago. Then the colonization of Europe happened - thank you, dear liberal assholes! Due to the lack of contact, I believed the liberal nonsense 'they are just dark humans' until I recently. They don't behave like normal humans, that can't be denied.
    I did for example notice some strange behaviour, and I would like to know if that is an African thing, or if the US blacks behave the same. For example, females very often do very strange motions with their heads and eyes. I don't know how to describe, like wiggling the head? Another strange behaviour seems to be they either move very slow, or they jump around like little kids. There is more, I just don't remember right now.

    What I would like to know: Is that typical behaviour for black folks, or is that some African culture thing? Thanks!

  2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guy from Switzerland here. I do have a question to all the nigger experts here: To me, blacks were a unknown thing until ca. five years ago. Then the colonization of Europe happened - thank you, dear liberal assholes! Due to the lack of contact, I believed the liberal nonsense 'they are just dark humans' until I recently. They don't behave like normal humans, that can't be denied.
    I did for example notice some strange behaviour, and I would like to know if that is an African thing, or if the US blacks behave the same. For example, females very often do very strange motions with their heads and eyes. I don't know how to describe, like wiggling the head? Another strange behaviour seems to be they either move very slow, or they jump around like little kids. There is more, I just don't remember right now.

    What I would like to know: Is that typical behaviour for black folks, or is that some African culture thing? Thanks!
    No they are not humans. Nigger is some kind of a mutant species of an apelike savage vile beast.
    My Christian friend told me that niggers evolved from Cain.After Cain slew Abel with a rock,god placed the black mark of the beast on Cain’s forehead and condemned him to roam the earth alone.Cain probably raped some poor girl and created the nigger beast species,Now,that story is probably not true, but it gave me a chuckle to hear my Christian friend say that.He hates niggers too!

  4. #3
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes, niggers make all kinds of strange movements. Some are ape-like motions and others are specific to the nigger species. Odd, unnecessary spastic movements while walking or attempting to communicate come to mind. The niggers in the USA are the same. Usually niggers are lazy, so they move slow. But sometimes something triggers the nigger to move fast. It is likely these movements have evolved in the nigger species due to hot sun (slow) and attacks by crocodiles, snakes, lions and tigers (fast). The odd spastic movements probably evolved as a fake-out to predators and aid in escape. Usually, in modern times, a nigger only moves fast just after committing a crime. If you get close enough, which I don't advise, you will also notice a foul stench that emanates from niggers. This objectionable odor is not just due to nigger's lack of hygiene. It comes from the niggers skin and sweat due to the elimination of waste products. Nigger's kidneys and liver are not as efficient as human's are, so, waste products seep through the niggers skin.
    Don't feel bad about your initial belief that "niggers are just dark humans". You didn't know any better at the time due to your lack of contact or experience with the species. Count yourself lucky that you now understand the beasts through observation and study and not a violent encounter. Spread the word; educate other naive humans about the dangers of niggers - you may save a life. Be careful. Avoid the Groid.

  5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  6. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean this?


    It's called "chicken necking" and female niggers do it to express annoyance or belligerence. It's normally accompanied by "duck lipping":
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dec19201423.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	12618
    "Ah cain't BREEVE!"

  7. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    tweakstick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What I would like to know: Is that typical behaviour for black folks, or is that some African culture thing? Thanks!

    1) It is typical of virtually all Westernized negroids.
    2) There is no such thing as African "culture." There is no music, architecture, poetry, literature, cuisine, math, science or anything else that could be considered part of a culture. There is only rampant over-breeding, disease, filth, starvation, murder, rape and every other violent malady visited as a curse upon this planet.

    As far as the descendant of Cain theory, it there are two others:

    Eve not only was deceived by the snake (snakehead) in the garden, she bore half breed children with it.

    The other is that they are the descendants of the Nephilim, a genetic tampering by fallen angels gone awry.
    
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-17-2020 at 03:45 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

  8. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    YT Rules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up

    Niggers no matter where they come from are dangerous. You can raise one in captivity with only human companionship and it will revert to a savage ape within five minutes of meeting another nigger. Breeding with a nigger will only make another nigger that hates you just as much as other niggers. If you are friends with a nigger and a feral nigger attacks you, your 'friend' will join the other in the attack. Niggers are monsters that should have been left alone in Africa.
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

  9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  10. #7
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Buck Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chickenhead niggers. Maybe they do that from eating too much KFC.
    I always believed that some whacked out alien species came to earth tens of thousands of years ago and cloned some cockroach/ape hybrid. They found the biggest roach they could find and found the dumbest ape on the planet then spliced their DNA to create the nigger. Why? I don't know. Some crazy experiment that went wrong maybe.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

  11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  12. #8
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hi guys, thank you so much for all your answers!! To sum it up, I guessed right, and it is a negro thing in general. Honestly, that is somehow sad, because I thought that was because they just don't know how to behave in a western society. (Ours are colonizers, 'fresh from the boat'.) But if they behave the same in the US, then there seems to be no hope.

    Yes, I noticed that weird smell as well, even the females sometimes stink like hell! Just forgot it to mention in my original post. Another thing is they are all in on Apple stuff. Working people can't afford that crap any more, but the average african here does own an apple phone.
    Unfortunately I have very much to do with them, because I do work for an insurance company. My job is to inspect on site if e.g. water / fire / general damage of rooms or buildings were accidents or not. And what shall I say, more than once negros made fire IN their homes to heat - sometimes they even used the furniture to burn. Or they let the tap water running all day long (we do have to pay for 'refugees', they don't care at all if it does cost anything. Btw. I refuse to call them 'refugees' that, I call them Colonialists).
    That is the reason how I found this website, because I really start to hate them. They always claim everything is somebody else's fault and responsibility, even if it is obviously not the case - e.g. if you store your litter in your kitchen is starts to stink. How on earth can that be the fault of somebody else?
    And, mind you, we do have loads of muslims as well, I thought they were bad. (In fact, they are, but negroes seem to be even worse.) Damn, I really can't stand them. But I am not able complain, because that would be 'hate speech' and could cost me my job and more.

  13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  14. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guy from Switzerland here. I do have a question to all the nigger experts here: To me, blacks were a unknown thing until ca. five years ago. Then the colonization of Europe happened - thank you, dear liberal assholes! Due to the lack of contact, I believed the liberal nonsense 'they are just dark humans' until I recently. They don't behave like normal humans, that can't be denied.
    I did for example notice some strange behaviour, and I would like to know if that is an African thing, or if the US blacks behave the same. For example, females very often do very strange motions with their heads and eyes. I don't know how to describe, like wiggling the head? Another strange behaviour seems to be they either move very slow, or they jump around like little kids. There is more, I just don't remember right now.

    What I would like to know: Is that typical behaviour for black folks, or is that some African culture thing? Thanks!
    This applies to all of them. The American ones are the worst of the whole species in my opinion. Theyve been coddled and spoiled. So now, instead of just being stupid and stinking, theyre also entitled. If you dont gibs dem wut dey want, you bes a raycisss n sheeit and could lose your job/livelihood over the pieces of filth.

    its funny you talk about them moving slow. Thats also something that happens everywhere. They dont give a flying shit or a fuck if you have to wait 10 minutes in your car while they drag their worthless asses across the street as slowly as possible. “You gon wait on me wypipo”!

  15. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No they are not humans. Nigger is some kind of a mutant species of an apelike savage vile beast.
    My Christian friend told me that niggers evolved from Cain.After Cain slew Abel with a rock,god placed the black mark of the beast on Cain’s forehead and condemned him to roam the earth alone.Cain probably raped some poor girl and created the nigger beast species,Now,that story is probably not true, but it gave me a chuckle to hear my Christian friend say that.He hates niggers too!

  16. #11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    The hills are alive with the sound of Muh Dikkin !!!

    Thank the Lord the Swiss can vote on everything. Niggers are nature's enemy and keeping them out is imperative !
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

  17. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys, thank you so much for all your answers!! To sum it up, I guessed right, and it is a negro thing in general. Honestly, that is somehow sad, because I thought that was because they just don't know how to behave in a western society. (Ours are colonizers, 'fresh from the boat'.) But if they behave the same in the US, then there seems to be no hope.

    Yes, I noticed that weird smell as well, even the females sometimes stink like hell! Just forgot it to mention in my original post. Another thing is they are all in on Apple stuff. Working people can't afford that crap any more, but the average african here does own an apple phone.
    Unfortunately I have very much to do with them, because I do work for an insurance company. My job is to inspect on site if e.g. water / fire / general damage of rooms or buildings were accidents or not. And what shall I say, more than once negros made fire IN their homes to heat - sometimes they even used the furniture to burn. Or they let the tap water running all day long (we do have to pay for 'refugees', they don't care at all if it does cost anything. Btw. I refuse to call them 'refugees' that, I call them Colonialists).
    That is the reason how I found this website, because I really start to hate them. They always claim everything is somebody else's fault and responsibility, even if it is obviously not the case - e.g. if you store your litter in your kitchen is starts to stink. How on earth can that be the fault of somebody else?
    And, mind you, we do have loads of muslims as well, I thought they were bad. (In fact, they are, but negroes seem to be even worse.) Damn, I really can't stand them. But I am not able complain, because that would be 'hate speech' and could cost me my job and more.

    I call them "invaders" and not refugees. They are primitive savages who never evolved one bit since the dawn of time. Now that they are allowed to show their natural behaviors it's obvious they are not suited to live in any civilized environment with humans.

    It doesn't matter if one is standing on the red carpet in Hollywood and wearing a 2,000$ suit, or squatting naked in front of a hut made of cow manure in Africa, eating bugs and other niggers, they are all the same - feral, dangerous, sub-simian savages with IQs in the double digits.
    "Ah cain't BREEVE!"

  18. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
  19. #13
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I call them "invaders" and not refugees. They are primitive savages who never evolved one bit since the dawn of time. Now that they are allowed to show their natural behaviors it's obvious they are not suited to live in any civilized environment with humans.

    It doesn't matter if one is standing on the red carpet in Hollywood and wearing a 2,000$ suit, or squatting naked in front of a hut made of cow manure in Africa, eating bugs and other niggers, they are all the same - feral, dangerous, sub-simian savages with IQs in the double digits.
    Thing is: If the 2,000$ suit nigger feels the need to chimp, it would without any hesitation squat on the red carpet as well. These things are savage dangerous animals. Avoid them by any means!

  20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  21. #14
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You can put lipstick and a dress on a pig, but it is still a pig. It's the same with a nigger whether that nigger is straight from Africa or is a 10th generation product. Niggerisms are genetic. Know that you are not alone in your observations and opinions about them

    If your job is to find out if building damage was an accident or not for an insurance company, be careful how you say things, but, don't let niggers off. Get the facts and evidence and place the blame where it belongs. Maybe the company will keep statistics and stop insuring niggers, or at least make them pay more. The niggers will always try to deflect responsibility (I didn't do nothing, or "Ah dindu nuttin" as they say it here) The reason niggers don't care if they damage things is because they are animals. Would a dog care if the curtains are shredded, the dishes and furniture are broken, the water is left running and shit is left on the floor? (And most dogs are smarter than niggers).

    Niggers have overblown egos and are shallow narcissists. (Looks at me - I beez impoatant) In their mind, everything revolves around themselves. They shuffle slowly and disrupt traffic because they think they are more important than anyone else. They like expensive shiny things, like Apple products because they want people to see how wealthy and important they are. Nigger bucks try to attract nigger sows this way. They also "jive walk", head bob and duck lip to look big, powerful, menacing and belligerent.

    Yes, niggers are as bad, even worse than sand niggers (muslims). Sand niggers are violent and will have sex with goats and children but niggers are violent and will muh dik anything. Both gleefully participate in all the biblical sins and reject everything that is moral, just and makes a civilized society.

    Feel free to relay your experiences, observations and opinions about niggers (and sand niggers) here. Vent your frustrations and speak freely, nobody will fault you here for it. In fact, if you show too much respect for niggers, you may be gently corrected for it. For example, niggers should not be referred to as "Negros", they are "niggers". They are not "he" or "she", they are "it". They do not bear children, they shit out nigglets like pigs have piglets.

  22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  23. #15
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^ True, they are not he or she, they are it. And they smell like she-it!

  24. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Coon Club Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...Another strange behaviour seems to be they either move very slow...

    Not strange behavior, it's what they do.

    If you are trying to get some work out of a nigger, you'd think they are moving backwards. You have to draw a circle around them with chalk to see if they are still moving.

    The only time they move fast is to get to the check cashing joint before it closes to cash a benefits check, or if they have your flat screen under their arm and are trying to stay ahead of the PoPo.


    N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

  25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  26. #17
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Not strange behavior, it's what they do.

    If you are trying to get some work out of a nigger, you'd think they are moving backwards. You have to draw a circle around them with chalk to see if they are still moving.

    The only time they move fast is to get to the check cashing joint before it closes to cash a benefits check, or if they have your flat screen under their arm and are trying to stay ahead of the PoPo.
    Or going to the liquor store to get a forty of 8ball!

  27. #18
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys, thank you so much for all your answers!! To sum it up, I guessed right, and it is a negro thing in general. Honestly, that is somehow sad, because I thought that was because they just don't know how to behave in a western society. (Ours are colonizers, 'fresh from the boat'.) But if they behave the same in the US, then there seems to be no hope.

    Yes, I noticed that weird smell as well, even the females sometimes stink like hell! Just forgot it to mention in my original post. Another thing is they are all in on Apple stuff. Working people can't afford that crap any more, but the average african here does own an apple phone.
    Unfortunately I have very much to do with them, because I do work for an insurance company. My job is to inspect on site if e.g. water / fire / general damage of rooms or buildings were accidents or not. And what shall I say, more than once negros made fire IN their homes to heat - sometimes they even used the furniture to burn. Or they let the tap water running all day long (we do have to pay for 'refugees', they don't care at all if it does cost anything. Btw. I refuse to call them 'refugees' that, I call them Colonialists).
    That is the reason how I found this website, because I really start to hate them. They always claim everything is somebody else's fault and responsibility, even if it is obviously not the case - e.g. if you store your litter in your kitchen is starts to stink. How on earth can that be the fault of somebody else?
    And, mind you, we do have loads of muslims as well, I thought they were bad. (In fact, they are, but negroes seem to be even worse.) Damn, I really can't stand them. But I am not able complain, because that would be 'hate speech' and could cost me my job and more.
    Feel FREE to vent here all you want!! We will support your free speech and share our experiences with you!! And may you have a nigger free day!!

  28. #19
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It might already be too late.

    Soon your white women will be burning coal, and in half a century a nigger will be in charge of your nation.

    It happened to us. It can happen to you.

    Ban miscegenation and bestiality before it is too late.


  29. #20
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your job is to find out if building damage was an accident or not for an insurance company, be careful how you say things, but, don't let niggers off. Get the facts and evidence and place the blame where it belongs. Maybe the company will keep statistics and stop insuring niggers, or at least make them pay more. The niggers will always try to deflect responsibility (I didn't do nothing, or "Ah dindu nuttin" as they say it here) The reason niggers don't care if they damage things is because they are animals. Would a dog care if the curtains are shredded, the dishes and furniture are broken, the water is left running and shit is left on the floor? (And most dogs are smarter than niggers).
    Oh, don't worry! I have to be careful of what I do say, but there is no way I will let them off! And I am absolutely not supposed to do so, because that would be the company's money. Bad thing is: I do a written report, and then we simply don't pay. But since these bastards are illegals they don't work anyway, so 'the government' (MY taxes) pay for all the nonsense. But at least it will show up in the list of what these colonialists do cost the taxpayer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers have overblown egos and are shallow narcissists. (Looks at me - I beez impoatant) In their mind, everything revolves around themselves. They shuffle slowly and disrupt traffic because they think they are more important than anyone else. They like expensive shiny things, like Apple products because they want people to see how wealthy and important they are. Nigger bucks try to attract nigger sows this way. They also "jive walk", head bob and duck lip to look big, powerful, menacing and belligerent.

    Yes, niggers are as bad, even worse than sand niggers (muslims). Sand niggers are violent and will have sex with goats and children but niggers are violent and will muh dik anything. Both gleefully participate in all the biblical sins and reject everything that is moral, just and makes a civilized society.
    That sir, makes absolutely sense! I already noticed they absolutely hate to be ignored (or just have to wait because somebody else is in front of them). Thanks for pointing it out to me! There is something else: They love (sand niggers in special) what I call "Ali Mohammed Gefährt" (AMG Car, "Gefährt" is essentially everything obscure that somehow moves. No idea what would be an appropriate translation), since these fucking cars are loud as hell and they deliberately drive them to be even louder, preferably at night! Long time ago Mercedes used to be classy, not any more But that probably ticks the boxes you mentioned, 'shiny & expensive' and 'disruptive', so everyone needs to take notice. Damn, I hate these beasts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Feel free to relay your experiences, observations and opinions about niggers (and sand niggers) here. Vent your frustrations and speak freely, nobody will fault you here for it. In fact, if you show too much respect for niggers, you may be gently corrected for it. For example, niggers should not be referred to as "Negros", they are "niggers". They are not "he" or "she", they are "it". They do not bear children, they shit out nigglets like pigs have piglets.
    Actually, that is how I found chimpout.org. I did search for something like "are africans retarded", since I started to get really annoyed by them and could not really talk to anybody.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •