Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Saddlebags and Backfat Rucksacks Intructable!

Teenig instuctional video on how to make environmentally friendly reusable shoplifting bags from sow leather:

https://hoodsite.com/girl-shows-good...e-under-rolls/

Let the viewer beware.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just plain nasty!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when I was at high school. This random nigger appeared one day from New York City. It quickly became the Saint among the other sprinkling of niggers and wiggers in the school. It was remarkably proud of this long leather coat that it wore. It would go down to the local C store after school and fill all the multiple inside pockets that it had sewn into the inside for the purpose of shoplifting with candy bars. It would then sell them to the whites kids the next day. This was about the time that I started to firmly understand that niggers had no value and there was just too much evidence to cover up. I was always up in front of my home room teacher ' charged ' with some racial spurned comment that I had ejected or retorted. As a fundamentally honest kid, I wasn't going to deny myself the truth that these beasts had no purpose to a civil society. Lead with strength folks and never turn your back on your values.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! I saw that but didn't post it here. Imagine all those products hidden in its fat folds, now all covered in sweat and nigger grease. Ew.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were my eyes deceiving me, or did it pull a hammer out of its butt crack?

I was waiting for the Nespresso machine to appear out of its gunt fold if I'm perfectly honest.

Thanks for the eyebleach warning Tweak.