Close

Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

New member from Russia...

Hey everyone. Russian national here. Grew up here until I was 8 and haven't returned till early 2020. I've been in the Northeast USA, since COVID shut down the borders of international travel. I've been basically stuck in the Northeast for months now. I have no idea how yous all do it. How do you tolerate these niggers? They are nearly non-existent in Russia; so I have virtually no experience with them in the wild besides the rare university student. But being on the frontline of a near social collapse here in America, and BLM and ANTIFA running wild has sold me on the fact that they are primal, sub-human animals. I don't need any more contact with them to change my conclusion. You guys in "multicultural" countries are strong for putting up with their nonsense, who have to live in close proximity to them. Glad to be here.

2. Likes NiggerHater, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

I'm sure we'd all love to hear about the nigger situation in Russia. Are there any coddlers or libtards there, welcoming the savage invaders from Africa?

I don't the average person in North America wants more parasitic, violent niggers but they and the leaders have to say they do so no one will think they're racist or politically incorrect. If you don't love niggers you will become an unemployed social outcast.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Club!

I spent some time in Germany and understand what you are saying... I could go days or weeks without spotting a shine.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, there are people who are not "racist" or biased... whatever you wanna use for a term. But in my experience, that is the exception, not the rule. Russia is very xenophobic. Living in Moscow and Volvograd (Stalingrad); maybe a small portion of people are open to non-white foreigners (younger, dumber university students), but again, it's definitely still the exception and nowhere's even near the amount of total nigger loving that goes on in universities over here- no way. I was always thankful that I never got to experience niggers up close and in large groups. Now, more than ever lol.

It's definitely a shame that even companies will go so far as to not put commercials on a specific channel, or companies like Chic fil A become protested for being conservative, or someone will lose their job and livelihood if they express their opinions, even in the slightest of ways, like not supporting BLM for instance. That PC culture around multiculturism/ negros BLOWS my mind.

6. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosetka View Post
    I have no idea how you all do it. How do you tolerate these niggers?.... You guys in "multicultural" countries are strong for putting up with their nonsense, who have to live in close proximity to them. Glad to be here.
    I have no idea how or why we do it either. Personally, I don't think we are as strong for putting up with their nonsense as we are weak for allowing them to stay.

I don't mind different cultures. America was founded from different cultures. Our problem is that niggers and muzzies have no culture - only a history of wild animalistic evil behavior. Nigger enablers, coddlers, liberals and miscegenators are considered by most to be even worse since they choose to shed their human nature in favor of the beast.

Most humans, even if they won't admit it, do not want them among us. I believe that if most all of us could push a button, we would zap them all back to Africa and wall them all up permanently exiled from the civilized world.

Welcome aboard comrade human!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

Great name!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear there are no niggers in Russia. Glad you can confirm it.

And welcome aboard!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	12490

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ol Putin has his faults.But no one will ever call him a nigger lover!Not having niggs in your country is a good thing.All that niggs do is start shit.

14. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I hear there are no niggers in Russia. Glad you can confirm it.

And welcome aboard!

Unfortunately there are:
    Afro-Russians are people of Black African descent that have migrated to and settled in Russia. The Metis Foundation estimates that there were about 50,000 Afro-Russians in 2009
    Eleven years later I imagine the infestion has worsened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russians
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome friend, and enjoy this site!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Unfortunately there are:

I’d bet it’s ten fold that now.
    Welcome to the site.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

:
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Unfortunately there are:

We wuz duh first Russians!

20. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone. Russian national here. Grew up here until I was 8 and haven't returned till early 2020. I've been in the Northeast USA, since COVID shut down the borders of international travel. I've been basically stuck in the Northeast for months now. I have no idea how yous all do it. How do you tolerate these niggers? They are nearly non-existent in Russia; so I have virtually no experience with them in the wild besides the rare university student. But being on the frontline of a near social collapse here in America, and BLM and ANTIFA running wild has sold me on the fact that they are primal, sub-human animals. I don't need any more contact with them to change my conclusion. You guys in "multicultural" countries are strong for putting up with their nonsense, who have to live in close proximity to them. Glad to be here.
    WELCOME droogie!! By the way, how do you say "nigger" in Russian. I know what to call the monkeys in Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese and I want to be able to call them what they are in more languages.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Russia is very xenophobic. Living in Moscow and Volvograd (Stalingrad); maybe a small portion of people are open to non-white foreigners (younger, dumber university students), but again, it's definitely still the exception and nowhere's even near the amount of total nigger loving that goes on in universities over here- no way. I was always thankful that I never got to experience niggers up close and in large groups. Now, more than ever lol.
    Welcome.
    I'm to understand Catboy Kami has a large Russian audience. If you haven't heard of him, check him out. And once again, welcome.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

24. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't breeves...funny shit

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9EXnAEZZFMMg/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    WELCOME droogie!! By the way, how do you say "nigger" in Russian. I know what to call the monkeys in Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese and I want to be able to call them what they are in more languages.
    This is funny... so in Russia, you NEVER call someone who is "white" or normal colored "Caucasian". A Caucasian is someone from the Caucuses.... which means they're Georgian, Chechan, Dagestanian, etc. and they are dark skinned muslims. Slavs/ slavic is what we consider ourselves (we were slaves to the Mongols for a long while, thus the term "slave" originating from Slav)

So you can say "nigger"- everyone knows what that means
    You can also say "Cherny"- which means literally "black"
    You can say "Chernamazy" - "black person"

99% of the time when someone is using one of these slurs, they are talking about someone from the Caucus region of Russia, OR a Turkish national, as we don't have many real niggers ourselves to any large extent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast