Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

As I get older perhaps...

I'm not really sure why but in my later years I've noticed that I had become intolerant towards the average American black. Originally from a small town in Massachusetts, there was not a large number of black families because obviously black people don't do well in the cold. However, there was one black family in my town so it wasn't until I got down to Florida when I understood what a nigger really was. Thankfully, I had the good fortune to have mostly positive experiences. I think it started with Martin Lawrence. I thought to myself who is this retard? Then there was the long list of rappers like Will Smith. How is using other people's material considered Talent? Michael Vick made me think of the German Shepherd joke. Somebody started a rumor that Tracy Morgan was dead and I got really excited. But the one black person that I would like to see alive under the wheel of a cement truck would have to be Kanye West.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every day you live increases the chances of a negative nigger encounter.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average American nigger differs only to the average African nigger in the amount of handouts it gets. Also here in America they are adored by the left while in their home even other niggers hate them. The have been emboldened by their slave owners on the left. My early experiences in life were low nigger population but when I think back to even when I was a kid every one of them was always negative.

Disruption in the classroom? Nigger. Someone got mugged? Nigger. Sirens or nigger noise in the middle of the night? A nigger who didn't belong there. Something missing from your yard? Niggers. As close to 100% as you can get of the chance.

Not saying humans do not commit crimes but I don't know of any cases where a nigger has been left unsupervised that hasn't.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not really sure why but in my later years I've noticed that I had become intolerant towards the average American black. Originally from a small town in Massachusetts, there was not a large number of black families because obviously black people don't do well in the cold. However, there was one black family in my town so it wasn't until I got down to Florida when I understood what a nigger really was. Thankfully, I had the good fortune to have mostly positive experiences. I think it started with Martin Lawrence. I thought to myself who is this retard? Then there was the long list of rappers like Will Smith. How is using other people's material considered Talent? Michael Vick made me think of the German Shepherd joke. Somebody started a rumor that Tracy Morgan was dead and I got really excited. But the one black person that I would like to see alive under the wheel of a cement truck would have to be Kanye West.
    I'm with you and I'm intolerant but only because they made me become intolerant. All they do, is want free shit, and loot and burn down neighborhoods. Fuck all niggers
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I realize I am a very fortunate man. I was born into a family of Italians that taught me the moolies (eggplant/niggers)are the scum of the earth.And niggerlovers and mud sharks are even worse.I’ve never trusted a fucking moolie.Although I’ve encountered them in my life. I’ve kept my distance. Unless I get older, I hate them even more. Especially now that they are looting and burning the streets for no just cause.And with a piece of shit liberal coddlers backing them and giving them a free pass to do as they please.
    I’ve got a liberal acquaintance who tells me “there are good ones(niggers) too! And I know that’s a crock of shit. There are no such thing as wild animals that are loyal or fit to be around.Niggers are like snakes and wild animals from the jungle. They can snap and turn on you at any given moment. I’ve always known the ape nigger is shit!And I’ve always acted accordingly.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Louis farrakoon is my FIRST choice!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    When comparing large populations of niggers (North American vs. sub-Saharan Bantus, for example), it's important to always keep in mind is that our own American pavement knucklers are massively inbred.

In 1810, Congress passed the Slave Importation Ban of 1810. At that moment in time, we had about 1 million niggers on these shores. Almost no new niggers were imported between 1810 and the Civil War. Rather, small isolated populations of niggers were bred -- and inbred, over and over again for generations to produce new nigger slaves. In 40 years, the nigger population of this country quadrupled to 4 million! That would be an impossible feat given normal population growth patterns.

That is why today, we are stuck with 45 million savagely violent, parasitic, stunningly-dumb inbred niggers. American niggers are the Worst Niggers in the World™. Ask any Real African Nigger™ -- they loathe our spoiled, coddled, pampered slave spawn.

And they all know about the inbreeding!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all due respect please don't use the word black here. Nigger is 100% fine here. Coon, jungle bunny, porch monkey, shit-demon, even colored or negro is fine but black just seems to humanize niggers and the one thing that niggers are not is human.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    With all due respect please don't use the word black here. Nigger is 100% fine here. Coon, jungle bunny, porch monkey, shit-demon, even colored or negro is fine but black just seems to humanize niggers and the one thing that niggers are not is human.
    I don't like the phrase "colored people" when referring to niggers. It infers that they are "people" when, in fact, they are actually merely dangerous disgusting animals. Black has long represented evil, and in my book, it still does. Darth Vader wore black while Luke Skywalker wore white. Evil cowboys always wear black while the Lone Ranger wears white. Niggers are spawned from evil, have evil in their hearts and minds and engage in evil activities. Niggers rejoice and delight in the suffering of others. If niggers had souls, they would be black. Black seems to describe niggers accurately to me although niggers are actually more of a shit color. I don't like the hyphenated description of niggers either (African-American). Niggers are African, not American. Their antics in the streets, the beliefs they try to elucidate and the organizations they belong to all indicate they are anything BUT American.

Any terminology is actually fine to me; I have my preferences but I can usually tell when someone is referring to niggers (although sometimes I wonder why the writer feels a need to be respectful to nigger animals). In my humble opinion, the best way to refer to a nigger is simply "nigger" - it pretty much says it all.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do so many members use pictures of niggers to accompany their names? When I reply to a member, I have to keep shaking myself to remember that I'm not dealing with a nigger.
    I know they are so pig-ugly they can make us laugh, but that effect doesn't last, so why not choose a photo of a lovely white woman or something else beautiful that was created by the White race?
    Just a thought....

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not too keen on my peanut-headed nigger avatar, hmm, KBW?

Just consider yourself lucky that you can't see the whole nigger. That sumbitch has a tail!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Not too keen on my peanut-headed nigger avatar, hmm, KBW?

Just consider yourself lucky that you can't see the whole nigger. That sumbitch has a tail!
    Found a nigger Mr. Pee for you...

It's a hood ornament. I guess he was a BLM rioter that tried to block the wrong truck.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Why do so many members use pictures of niggers to accompany their names? When I reply to a member, I have to keep shaking myself to remember that I'm not dealing with a nigger.
    I know they are so pig-ugly they can make us laugh, but that effect doesn't last, so why not choose a photo of a lovely white woman or something else beautiful that was created by the White race?
    Just a thought....
    My nigger avatar obviously cannot breathe. I couldn’t think of anything better to use than a nigger that can’t breathe.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's hilarious, Tweak!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

A reply

I had originally posted the start of this and I'm thankful for all the positive feedback. One thing I would address is my usage of the word black that one of the members had referenced. I used the term black because that was the acceptable, more considerate term during a time where it was acceptable to refer to them as colored people or Negroes. There was also a time when terms like moron and idiot were descriptive of a person's education or intelligence and not in a derogatory context. Over the years I have made many friendships regardless of what a person was and was more interested in who they were. I've always tried my best to take people one at a time. The family that I had referred to we're also very good people. The father had a doctorate, the mother an accountant and while their son was a bit militant, their daughter was very nice.
    With few exceptions, the blacks that I served with in the Navy were all good hard working people. Like I said it wasn't until I got to Florida when I realized what a nigger was. Stereotypes might be a bit cruel but they might not always be untrue. To blindly hate someone you don't know is a bit irrational but these days it's just easier to assume because one would be right 90% of the time and it is always the small minority one should watch out for.
    Even racism has its place. If we were all mixed to be the same species of human, we could all be wiped out by the same disease. By maintaining genetic diversity we ensure the survival of the species. There was a time not too long ago when people had some concept of good breeding. Hard-working families would marry into other hard-working families. Smart families would interbreed with other smart families. Because of this new wave of diversity, breeding standards have declined rapidly. In the 50s, the average IQ was approximately 120 and to have an 80 or below IQ was considered to be mentally retarded. 80 is now the US national average. Koko the gorilla had an IQ I believe of 85. We dropped more than 40 points in nearly two generations. If something isn't done soon, this place will look like Haiti in 5 years. Or even worse, Detroit.
    Anyway, thank you all.
    K

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bottle_of_hate View Post
    the average american nigger differs only to the average african nigger in the amount of handouts it gets. Also here in america they are adored by the left while in their home even other niggers hate them. The have been emboldened by their slave owners on the left. My early experiences in life were low nigger population but when i think back to even when i was a kid every one of them was always negative.

Disruption in the classroom? Nigger. Someone got mugged? Nigger. Sirens or nigger noise in the middle of the night? A nigger who didn't belong there. Something missing from your yard? Niggers. As close to 100% as you can get of the chance.

Not saying humans do not commit crimes but I don't know of any cases where a nigger has been left unsupervised that hasn't.
    tru dat!!