Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Jiggaboo Terrorists Chimping In Louisville Already

Some terrorists are getting an early start in Louisville after a Grand Jury reviewed all evidence and ruled the shooting of nigger drug dealer Breonna Taylor JUSTIFIED.

Here you see nigger and white nigger terrorists attempting to stop traffic. You also see a rather out of place nogger trying to stop these terrorists from harassing motorists.

In particular these clowns are attacking a White man in a brown Ford. They are intent on attacking this WHITE man. A hate crime.

You can hear the niggers say "he's got a gun" over and over, even as the one nigger there with sense tries to get the terrorists to move back.

That's when one or more of the nigger terrorists cave in the left quarter panel of the car. A $5 to $10 thousand dollar repair these days. A felony.

The man gets out of the car with his gun drawn, but quickly puts it away when he realizes that one nigger appears to have his back.

This nonsense has to stop. The Democrat Party supports these acts of terrorism. Vice presidential nigger candidate Kamala Harris supports a group that bails terrorists like these out. Actively campaigns to raise money for them!

This is why the Democrat Party must be sent to the ash heap of history immediately!

One of the terrorists in the video llooks like sand nigger Linda Sansour! (Google her silly ass)

https://twitter.com/SicarioScott/sta...461403137?s=09

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that a police officer has been shot I'd be very scared to be a protester!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone of these videos.... rabble rabble rabble boom bang crash! Broken shit! Every time they’re protesting over a dead criminal nigger. They can’t find a proper martyr. Every time a nigger is shot by police, they’re doing shit they shouldn’t be doing. Do they protest that? Hell no.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me thinks that niggs just want a reason to riot and loot.They are wild uncivilized savage apes.Just watch the wildlife shows. Those beasts are distructive.It’s what they do. It’s in their DNA. That’s why they need to be heard it up and sent back to the jungles of Africa where they belong. They can freak out all day there and no one gives a shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Me thinks that niggs just want a reason to riot and loot.They are wild uncivilized savage apes.Just watch the wildlife shows. Those beasts are destructive. It’s what they do. It’s in their DNA. That’s why they need to be heard it up and sent back to the jungles of Africa where they belong. They can freak out all day there and no one gives a shit.

They are easily lead. Much too easily. This is why they are more suited as beast of burden. It's unfortunately also why they are so easily suitable as rioters.

Three hots, a cot and muh dikk is all they really need and they don't need the last if they are properly neutered at a young age before they become feral and uncontrollable.

As a society of humans, we have not been doing our jobs to control and subdue them. It's no wonder that since they aren't being properly utilized as beast of burden, that a few evil men among us will use them to further personal aspirations of power, money and control.

Crop and Animal husbandry is a responsibility not to be taken lightly as the appointed stewards of this Earth.

Just like cattle, those nigger's balls need to be cut off as soon as they drop.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-24-2020 at 06:09 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They are easily lead. Much too easily. This is why they are more suited as beast of burden. It's unfortunately also why they are so easily suitable as rioters.

Three hots, a cot and muh dikk is all they really need and they don't need the last if they are properly neutered at a young age before they become feral and uncontrollable.

As a society of humans, we have not been doing our jobs to control and subdue them. It's no wonder that since they aren't being properly utilized as beast of burden, that a few evil men among us will use them to further personal aspirations of power, money and control.

Crop and Animal husbandry is a responsibility not to be taken lightly as the appointed stewards of this Earth.

Just like cattle, we need to cut those nigger's balls off as soon as they drop.
    The @$$lifters have been doing that to niggers for over 1400 years and it SOLVED the problem. They couldn't MUH DIK concubines in harems.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I swear that I originally heard that the national guard was ready to deal with the nigger riots, and it seems I heard wrong.
    These honest and hard working humans are doomed to keep fleeing and hiding from an evil that does not have to deal with the law and order that we respect. These niggers will never be disciplined by the justice system that was supposed to prevent this terrible behavior, and even if it tried they’d just be back on the streets within days thanks to democrap organizations that love bailing these criminals out.
    Niggers by themselves aren’t that scary, if they didn’t have all the coddlers and enablers protecting them they’d have been dealt with long ago.
    Thanks democrats for ruining a perfectly good country.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    After reading the comments here, I'm wondering if the USA MSM is avoiding showing what I saw on British TV this morning.
    There are white militia groups patrolling in Louisville, and when interviewed they stated they were there to forestall any rioting or looting. Well, it seems to be working!
    They were fully armed, and dressed in protective clothing. I'm curious, did you in the U.S. get to see this, or are they hiding it from you?
    I said to my wife, "This is the first phase of the civil war that's coming!"
    A good thing the police left them to do the job, but surely the police should be doing that job in the first place.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Me thinks that niggs just want a reason to riot and loot.They are wild uncivilized savage apes.Just watch the wildlife shows. Those beasts are distructive.It’s what they do. It’s in their DNA. That’s why they need to be heard it up and sent back to the jungles of Africa where they belong. They can freak out all day there and no one gives a shit.
    I've said this many times, it's in the niggers DNA to run TOWARDS violence, mayhem and murder, I think it's like a drug to a nigger, niggers get a rush and a high off hurting people, just look at how niggers treat other niggers..hell every week in chimpcago there's 20-30 MOSTLY niggers shot and out of that; maybe 10-12 are Goodified, and with humans niggers are MORE brutal, niggers hate this country and one of the reasons is niggers hate themselves, its NOT because the stinking black bastards were Sold into slavery BY there on nigger relatives, its because niggers KNOW how they are, they're a COMPLETE FAILURE as a "mixed" race (niggers are mixed with monkeys).

Way long before I hated niggers, being just a child, I accepted the nigger animal for surface value, just like you would accept anything at that stage of your life(adolescent 3-6 years old) after years growing up and observing and having personal experiences with the nigger animal, it became crystal clear, the traits of a nigger. I finally came to the conclusion that niggers are genetically Damaged, more than likely through the cross- breeding with various species of monkeys, the result is what we have today; a typical nigger profile would be one of sociopathic. The stinking black nigger has No empathy or sympathy, its unable to experience those traits.

Look at the violence and mayhem occurring currently, it's just one of the violent Patterns of the nigger. The last few decades have proven this out, police v nigger shooting? The niggers riot, and they just don't riot, they loot, pillage, murder and destroy. The nigger, ANY nigger, is NEVER to be trusted, if only after the American civil war had the nigger animal been Deported or at least Completely Segregated BY LAW to special areas somewhat like " reservations", that would've tremendously changed present day society in many many ways, Financially and from a public safety angle.

Avoid the Groid !!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I can see, most of the protestors (rioters) are white, 20 something, libtarded cucks. Defund the police? Fuck no, defund liberal arts colleges and universities. These Marxist training institutions are the real reason we see this SJW shit. Niggers participate mainly to loot and burn shit for their own amusement. Colleges should only be allowed to offer STEM programs that lead to USEFUL careers not transgender farm animal diversity studies. College loan interest rates should be based on the future value of the degree offered. Let's face it fellow chimpers, white humans are the ones funding and organizing all this mayhem. Niggers don't have the intelligence or motivation to organize anything above a bongo party.