Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

4 humans in Iowa burn nigger and leave its carcass in ditch

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/four-c...in-iowa-ditch/

A nigger was purified in Iowa after a gang of fine white folk fancied some crispy coon. It has not been deemed a hate crime, unlike all those hundreds and thousands of black on white crimes that occur annually in the USA.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the nigger set itself on fire Richard Pryor-style and these kindly good Samaritan White people tried to put it out...?
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 09-24-2020 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Stupid auto-correct...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police report said it's not racially motivated. Ok, so it was motivated probably by retaliation for the crime the spook did.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of when me and my redneck buddies go hog hunting. We shoot hogs, we throw them in a big hole and we burn them.That’s what you do with beasts that are being pests.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Reminds me of when me and my redneck buddies go hog hunting. We shoot hogs, we throw them in a big hole and we burn them.That’s what you do with beasts that are being pests.
    I had no idea how bad the wild hog problem is in the USA. It's like the nigger epidemic. Why it's legal to kill and destroy hogs though I'll never know.

https://www.popsci.com/feral-pig-problem/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I had no idea how bad the wild hog problem is in the USA. It's like the nigger epidemic. Why it's legal to kill and destroy hogs though I'll never know.

https://www.popsci.com/feral-pig-problem/
    Compared to niggers, hogs are harmless.Niggers have destroyed cities beyond repair.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waste of a gallon of gas.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Waste of a gallon of gas.
    That's true, but I think lime is more expensive. They probably found a dead nigger that self-deleted, on purpose or OD, and wanted to clean it up before the stench attracted flies.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure on this, but the was an old movie with a pretty blond actress, last name D'Abo (no not an Abo), and the spook from The West Wing. The boy got friendly with Kate (the character's name), and they soon "fell in love". It was set in the 1870s or so.

There was the sheriff who also had an eye for Kate. But she wanted to burn coal, so one day she kissed the nigger, and the sheriff saw them. My buddies told me the sheriff told West Wing guy "You're gonna burn, boy", and the miscegenation was prevented. I'm sure we can't have this in our movies today.
    Coalburning is bestiality.