Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gated communities beez raycis and sheet

Link

Florida is a land flowing with gates and communities. It is a Promised Land of sun, leisure, warm pools, and exclusivity. For the past month Bevy Mae and me have been vacationing inside this paradise at a house at one such community near Naples, Florida. It took three references, photo ID, and all cash up front to get us in here.

We are grateful for our good fortune. And we are in a really safe place. But when thinking about the state of affairs which has excluded as many as 94% of all Americans from the possibility of living here — if only for a few weeks — it makes me sick to my stomach. And of course, if you don’t live here you can’t be here — not even to drive through.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work in many gated communities here in Brevard county Florida. The ones that have guards at the gate are very safe and keep your thugs out.However, I’d rather live in my rural area without a restricted deed, with all my redneck nigger hating neighbors.We have a middle-class nigger family move in the area every once in a while. But they don’t last very long.They know they are not welcome here.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ...I'd rather live in my rural area without a restricted deed, with all my redneck nigger hating neighbors...

You got that right!

My second choice would be the gated community... just another layer of protection between them and me!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in a sundowner parish.
    There are no gates.
    Just a drawbridge over a canal.
    Full of alligators.

This is the legacy of Judge Perez - a legend of pre-civil rights era segregation.
    Yes, we have local niggers from established families that have been here for decades dating back to slavery days. They keep to themselves for the most part. Few niggers come down here except to pass through for offshore work or to see family and the crime stats are some of the lowest in the state for it. They almost NEVER move here. They know they are not welcome and the real estate market sees to it. The property values are prohibitive for most to come here and there are unwritten rules. There are no nigger real estate brokers here and the nogs know this is not a welcoming place for monkeyshines. The local SD reminds them of this fact regularly. DWB is a regular cause for getting stopped especially after dark.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...DWB is a regular cause for getting stopped especially after dark.

As it should be indeed!

Nothing wrong with checking for warrants and making sure everybody's license plate light is illuminated.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't live there or are not invited, you have no reason being there. I don't go and visit your crack dens, because I have no reason being there

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Link

Florida is a land flowing with gates and communities. It is a Promised Land of sun, leisure, warm pools, and exclusivity. For the past month Bevy Mae and me have been vacationing inside this paradise at a house at one such community near Naples, Florida. It took three references, photo ID, and all cash up front to get us in here.

We are grateful for our good fortune. And we are in a really safe place. But when thinking about the state of affairs which has excluded as many as 94% of all Americans from the possibility of living here — if only for a few weeks — it makes me sick to my stomach. And of course, if you don’t live here you can’t be here — not even to drive through.
    Up until 3 and 1/2 years ago I lived in one in S. Florida. It was a BEAUTIFUL nicely kept neighborhood and the homeowners were less than 2% nigger. The only thing that sucked were the EXORBITANT maintenance fees and the HOA. I know live in Central Florida in a single family home and our street has 0 niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Sound like the very rural town I live near. We have NO niggers at all and we damn well plan on keeping it that way.
    Zero niggers in my 200 home community. Maybe 35% Asian Indian, but they are super nice professional people, with well behaved and polite kids.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Sound like the very rural town I live near. We have NO niggers at all and we damn well plan on keeping it that way.
    The best way to keep niggers from moving in your neighborhood, just whenever they’re around paid him no mind ignore them and give them no reason to stick around. Remember, when you feed a stray cat, it keeps coming around. And then it brings friends.We let them know that they’re kind is not welcome here.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know now I think of it, I don't think I've seen more than 10 pieces of trash in this neighborhood since we've been here. Literally, the odd drink can, chip packet or candy wrapper that probably blew in the wind. Imagine how it would be if there were 30 nigger famblys here ?? I don't think the Indians will put up with nigger monkeyshrines here ! They can do what they want and not be auto-branded racist as most of them are quite dark. I have to look twice sometimes to make sure they're not niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You know now I think of it, I don't think I've seen more than 10 pieces of trash in this neighborhood since we've been here. Literally, the odd drink can, chip packet or candy wrapper that probably blew in the wind. Imagine how it would be if there were 30 nigger famblys here ?? I don't think the Indians will put up with nigger monkeyshrines here ! They can do what they want and not be auto-branded racist as most of them are quite dark. I have to look twice sometimes to make sure they're not niggers.
    There is an MLK BLVD about 5 miles from my place (I deliver for Uber Eats part time) and let me just say the city dump is more sanitary. The entire place reeks of cheap wine and urine

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an MLK BLVD about 5 miles from my place (I deliver for Uber Eats part time) and let me just say the city dump is more sanitary. The entire place reeks of cheap wine and urine
    The niggers, whiggers and coal burners have turned our once nice dead end into a giant trash barrel. They love trash because they are trash.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    When niggers move into an all white neighborhood, does it help the property values in that neighborhood or hurt them?
    is this a serious question?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not really, more of a rhetorical one.

The serious question was going to be the one after I got an answer to this one.
    Then I’ll answer it... the more niggers in a neighborhood, the further property values plummet. You can ask your serious question now.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an MLK BLVD...

I've noticed there is a MLK in just about every major metropolitan city. And every one is in the ghetto or industrial/nigger neighborhood.

It is the white mans warning not to exit the freeway there

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Why exactly does property values plummet?

2. What does the fact that it does prove?
    there is a site full of articles and videos right here on chimpout.org that proves why property values bottom out when neighborhoods become infested with niggers.

your second question makes no sense.