Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a job nigger? Try blackjobs.com

https://www.blackjobs.com/?gclid=EAI...SAAEgKPovD_BwE

Imagine the outcry if we celebrated whitejobs.com - jobs for white people only in nigger free companies. Must be similar to working in Japan.

They are looking for a jogger....serious !

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/c/DG3-N...tsid=152011978
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great source for humans to avoid nigger coddling companies. Let them hire niggers and see how that works out. What could possibly go wrong?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I briefly worked as a corporate Software Engineer sitting next to a worthless nigger named Dijon, spelled exactly like the mustard.

There are these useless 4-10 week "coding boot camps", where they give you a sliver of basic coding knowledge and guarantee a job placement afterwards via corporate connections that we have to thank for morons like this getting an opportunity.

He lasted about 3 months with me babysitting and holding his fucking hand the entire time, wasting hours of my day. He would fall asleep in his chair daily, show up about an hour late, and leave 2-3 hours early.

Our management team was remote, so I was sort of the most senior person on site. Eventually I just told the manager how much of a fucking useless liability he is, and he was promptly fired.

I heard he has worked at restaurants for the last 4 years since and never had a software job again. LOL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average ape is irresponsible and ignorant. And let’s not forget dim witted and uneducated. I’m sure you can count on one hand how many of them actually make it in the white-collar world. Most niggs can only hold a menial job,such as cleaning or digging a ditch.I left out that most of them are lazy too.That’s why the majority of the nigg population are either hookers dope dealers or street hustlers.90% of them turn to some kind of criminal activity.You can only train a monkey to do so much,till they turn to the criminal life which comes so natural to them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whitejobs.com does not seem to go anywhere.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's quite an oxymoron. It's concerning seeing some of the companies that advertise on there... you even have government agencies like the FBI posting on there as I can see.... that's dark (no pun); I think someone with lots of money and a great lawyer would have a field day with this; isn't this discriminatory hiring practices? How is this even allowed for government jobs- to be so blatantly racist against normal colored people?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosetka View Post
    That's quite an oxymoron. It's concerning seeing some of the companies that advertise on there... you even have government agencies like the FBI posting on there as I can see.... that's dark (no pun); I think someone with lots of money and a great lawyer would have a field day with this; isn't this discriminatory hiring practices? How is this even allowed for government jobs- to be so blatantly racist against normal colored people?
    Race cannot be a factor in the hiring process per Federal law. By definition, employers using that site are acknowledging they're interviewing, and presumably hiring, niggers for being niggers. I don't know how the site doesn't get shut down by the EEOC.

Oh, that's right... Niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Bwhahahahahhaa - Now I am really laughing my ass of - https://www.blackjobs.com/jobs/39702...r-technologies

I can see the niggers coding now - KFC² = EBT;Gibs
    Sadly big companies hire them all the time, they get pay big bucks for not working. They are literally the poster child of their liberal wet dreams. Their human counterparts will end up doing all the work. The nigger will get a promotion into the boss etc...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like that website offers up car wash jobs and shit like that.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://gannettpilot.jobboard.io/job...ille-ready-mix

Here's a good one from that site. A concrete company is looking for nigger truck drivers but doesn't want to pay benefits until after 3 months. That's because they know a nigger is going to get drunk or stoned at work and fall asleep in the truck during its first week at work with 10 tons of hardening concrete in the back. Employ these trendy niggers at your peril. It will end up being the employer's fault anyway for failing to kind some kind of ' support.'
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !