Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

San Francisco she boon Mayor's 'Abundant Birth Project' will pay she boons $1K a month to get pregnant

On Monday, the San Francisco mayor’s office announced the launch of a government program called the “Abundant Birth Project,” which will give $1,000 per month cash payouts to black “and Pacific Islander women” for becoming pregnant and having children.
    “Providing guaranteed income support to mothers during pregnancy is an innovative and equitable approach that will ease some of the financial stress that all too often keeps women from being able to put their health first,” Mayor Breed said.

Dr. Zea Malawa of the San Francisco Department of Public Health echoed this sentiment, claiming, “Providing direct, unconditional cash aid is a restorative step that not only demonstrates trust in women to make the right choices for themselves and their families, but could also decrease the underlying stress of financial insecurity that may be contributing to the high rates of premature birth in these communities. It is exciting to be in a city that not only calls out racism as a problem, but also takes steps to heal the wounds left by decades of injustice and anti-Black sentiment.”
    https://nationalfile.com/san-francis...-get-pregnant/

Official Press Release:
    https://sfmayor.org/article/mayor-lo...ck-and-pacific

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've considered Scam Franshitsco a lost cause since the 80's. Like a terminal AIDS patient spitting in the salad bar, they won't be happy until they take the entire state with them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many Californians are leaving that state per day? Unfortunately they take their liberal shit ideals with them where they go. And they vote Liberal too!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone explain this to me:

Private citizen here. Let's just say:
    I write a check to pay for something.
    I don't have money in the bank to cover it.
    I am charged for insufficient funds by the bank and the business.
    I further fail to take care of the problem by paying for the bank overdraft fees, and goods or services received with cash.
    The police show up, arrest me and charge me with bouncing checks.

I learned nothing from this and decide to do it again, repeating the whole process, but this time, I deposit a check in the bank to cover the negative balance on the account with another check from another empty account.
    The police show up, arrest me and charge me with check kiting.
    I go to court. The judge fines me and sends me to jail. I wonder if he'll let me pay the fines and jail fees with a check?

Government here. Let's just say:
    They write a check to pay for something.
    There's no money in the bank to pay for it.
    The government takes out a loan (bonds) to get money to make payments on a loan it already took out.

There will be:
    No bank fees.
    No cops.
    No arrest.
    No court.
    No judges.
    No fines.
    No jail time.
    No one held accountable.

San Franshitter is broke AF and they're paying niggers to shit out babies with money that doesn't exist.

SMFH.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And who allowed monkeys to vote or hold elected offices? This is like a cancer that has spread.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I've considered Scam Franshitsco a lost cause since the 80's. Like a terminal AIDS patient spitting in the salad bar, they won't be happy until they take the entire state with them.
    I'm afraid that you are 100% CORRECT on this matter!!