Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Danish kid's TV show features naked nigger explaining trannies to the kids

A video excerpt from a Danish children’s show has surfaced on social media showing five fully nude, though censored, adult performers who then explain their nudity to the audience, made up of children between the ages of 11-13.

The show even included a transgender adult who told the young audience: “[I’m] not a boy, not a girl, I’m a bit of everything.”

Part of “Ultra Strip Down’s” message was to reinforce body positivity while challenging stereotypes of the “perfect body.”

“This is a CHILDREN’s show on Danish TV entitled “Ultra Strips Down”, produced by Danish branch of Warner Bros. The show claims to teach kids about different body types by exposing them to naked adults! Why?” tweeted outspoken pundit, Obianuju Ekeocha.

https://nationalfile.com/video-nude-...ish-kids-show/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have run out of words, except to say I feel great pity for this generation of children whose parents seem to want to strip every vestige of innocence from them.

Now I feel so lucky to have passed my childhood without being informed about the wonders of niggers, deviant sexual practices, seeing explicit pictures of sex acts or penises, being schooled on how wonderful it is to be a tranny or engage in anal intercourse. Poor kids.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad I didn't grew up in a fucked up pedo accepting, nigger loving liberal generation like these poor kids are. We are going to be seeing a LOT of people with mental issues in the future.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    ...It's child abuse..... PERIOD!!!

Absolutely!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this was a show and tell of animals, it may have been ok. But they're implying to the young minds a nigger is every bit a human. Look at that black turd! You can't tell me in a million years that it's the same species as us!

Definitely child abuse here, but it seems the Danes are also as "forward thinking" as the Swedes. WTF?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    A naked nigger is the best at explaining degeneracy? Who would’ve though?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    13 times I've been to Denmark over the years. My best buddy lived in Aarhus and then Copenhagen. What a beautiful country and beautiful pretty people they used to be. The girls were just amazing. My last visit would have been 20+ years ago. I remember going to the cinema and the commercials would be half Danish and half English. I guess if you didn't speak another language you were trapped. They will probably be the next Exiteers from the wicked EEC which is enforcing these jungle creatures on all of Europe.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !