Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teacher fired for refusing to stop wearing BLM nigger facemasks

Former charter school teacher fired after declining to stop wearing Black Lives Matter mask

How much you want to bet this is a burner and her 'family' are fatherless sproglets?

Lillian White said she never fathomed wearing a Black Lives Matter mask would cause such an uproar and lead to her termination from Great Hearts Western Hills just about a week before students were set to return to class.

“It was really stressful because I have a financial obligation to help support my family,” White said. “It’s also kind of heartbreaking that this is the kind of – this is the reason that I lost my job.”

White has worked in the education field for ten years. This year would have been her second year serving as an art teacher at Great Hearts Western Hills on San Antonio’s north side. Great Hearts operates a network of charter schools in Texas and Arizona.

White began attending weekly in-person training sessions at Great Hearts Western Hills in July. She wore homemade masks printed with the phrases, “Black Lives Matter” and “Silence is Violence.”
    https://www.kens5.com/article/news/p...8-68e7b541e0a4
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently this possible burner (who also goes by the name Lillian LaFauve) has a history of posting dindu loving nonsense on facebook.
    Teacher canned for refusing to take off ‘Black Lives Matter’ mask at school

In written correspondence with Great Hearts officials, White said she would keep wearing BLM masks until the school instituted an “anti-racism action plan.”
    “I will have to show up and get sent home,” White wrote. “I understand the consequences, but there is no way I could live with myself if I did not stay committed to this cause.” In a Facebook post, White didn’t mention masks; she said she was let go due to her anti-racism plan advocacy.

White, who teaches art, also said “It’s about morality, morality, morality. Truth, goodness, beauty, morality…What is moral about standing down and not supporting every student in your community?”

The now-former teacher contends school officials added masks to the dress code policy after she began wearing those with political messages. The school refused comment, but did say it has a policy “against any masks with ‘external messages.’”
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/teache...ask-at-school/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's wrong with you bitch? You've been born with white privilege, and you're going to squander it for niggers? You deserve to be unemployed!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selfie-obsessed, know-nothing, stupid twat has not a lick of sense, like most of the idiotic, dumbass, sheep-like SJWs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillianAa6pP.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	12477
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    What's wrong with you bitch? You've been born with white privilege, and you're going to squander it for niggers? You deserve to be unemployed!
    Yeah, and her name was Lillian White - LILY WHITE!!!

What the hell were you thinking?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "but there is no way I could live with myself if I did not stay committed to this cause".

Wait until she is Muh Dikked and raped by a smelly silverback and see how her next Facebook post reads... IF she lives through it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an old bitch who's nose-diving on the attraction curve; looking for attention. Posting attention whoring photos and statues on social media all day is one thing; mudsharking and virtue-signaling for niggers is a whole nother form of depravity based attention seeking.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If your employer tells you not to wear clothing with political messages. It means no BLM mask. The mudshark is just as ignorant as the nigger apes she fucks. I’m glad she lost her job.It’s a message to all other mudshark/coalburner wannabes.Whenever you get involved with niggs in any way, bad things fall upon you.