Former charter school teacher fired after declining to stop wearing Black Lives Matter mask

How much you want to bet this is a burner and her 'family' are fatherless sproglets?

Lillian White said she never fathomed wearing a Black Lives Matter mask would cause such an uproar and lead to her termination from Great Hearts Western Hills just about a week before students were set to return to class.

“It was really stressful because I have a financial obligation to help support my family,” White said. “It’s also kind of heartbreaking that this is the kind of – this is the reason that I lost my job.”

White has worked in the education field for ten years. This year would have been her second year serving as an art teacher at Great Hearts Western Hills on San Antonio’s north side. Great Hearts operates a network of charter schools in Texas and Arizona.

White began attending weekly in-person training sessions at Great Hearts Western Hills in July. She wore homemade masks printed with the phrases, “Black Lives Matter” and “Silence is Violence.”
https://www.kens5.com/article/news/p...8-68e7b541e0a4