Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hispanic burner Jeannairy gunned down by ex feral ape jocker Jacarie

LPD: Arrest made in Lakeland murder of Jeannairy Dominguez

The Lakeland Police investigation revealed Moore was the estranged boyfriend of Dominguez. He was already in custody on separate charges, and the warrant was served upon him at the Polk County Jail.

Dominguez was pronounced dead at 9:39 p.m. the night of the shooting, about eight minutes after LPD officers arrived on scene.
    https://www.theledger.com/story/news...ez/5863013002/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

You can take that to the bank!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was already in custody on separate charges
    Really? How shocking.

Look at that hideous nigger buck. Oh well, you want to be trendy with your nigger pet, you need to accept the risk that you will most likely end up room temperature.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three little babies with Afros. I guess she wasn’t new to the coal burning game.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Three little babies with Afros. I guess she wasn’t new to the coal burning game.
    And no matter how many burners end up here at the Chimpout Mudshark Mortuary and Groid Victim Graveyard, they never, ever, ever learn!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And no matter how many burners end up here at the Chimpout Mudshark Mortuary and Groid Victim Graveyard, they never, ever, ever learn!

Not sure if this is wrong for me to say, but once a human woman gets tainted like that, they are better off dead.I certainly wouldn’t be with a woman who slept with a fucking monkey. As much as I love my little country girl. If I found out that she slept with a groid in the past, it would be over quicker than a rabbit gets fucked. And I’m sure she would do the same to me. Because, that’s the first thing we asked each other when we met 22 years ago.And we told our daughters when they were young, sleep with a nigger, get disowned for life.I am proud to say no one in my immediate family even associates with a fucking ape.If they did, I would disown the motherfucker with a quickness.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...And we told our daughters when they were young, sleep with a nigger, get disowned for life...

We gave our two the same message loud and clear too.

Bad parenting can lead to coal burning.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if this is wrong for me to say, but once a human woman gets tainted like that, they are better off dead.I certainly wouldn’t be with a woman who slept with a fucking monkey. As much as I love my little country girl. If I found out that she slept with a groid in the past, it would be over quicker than a rabbit gets fucked. And I’m sure she would do the same to me. Because, that’s the first thing we asked each other when we met 22 years ago.And we told our daughters when they were young, sleep with a nigger, get disowned for life.I am proud to say no one in my immediate family even associates with a fucking ape.If they did, I would disown the motherfucker with a quickness.

I can honestly say that even in my horniest of teenage years before I came to detest the groid the way that do now, I have never once found even the highest of high yellow niggers sexually attractive to me in the slightest. Before I even knew what "one drop" meant, I simply could not find anything about a single one of them that I could find sexually appealing. The most I could do was find a very few of them that were tolerable to be around. If they ever did chimp out, I didn't find out about it or I would have written them off even in the slightest social sense from school age onward.

I think that most humans have a natural aversion to their species the way that all other animals know to stay away from predators. They know instinctively that they will become dinner and I, for one, don't like gravy, in me or on me.

It must take a lot of brainwashing and self loathing to turn that sense off. I suffer from neither.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.