Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers just can't stop assaulting people on Miami’s Metromover

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their court allowed that nigger to post a bond to be free to assault again?

The poor woman was defenseless. When are people going to wake up and see that niggers have no place in society?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a few years back taking this box on hell from the airport down to my buddy's waterfront tower block apartment. There was a nigger siting a few seats over looking at me chanting " all da money yooiuz gots " over and over again. It was clearly your standard model homeless insane nigger, but it knew that my solid hate filled glances meant not to fuck with this cracker. Niggers detect weakness. Always be bold around niggers as it's a new concept to them. You can see their tiny minds transition to ' maybe diss craka gunz fuck me up ' mode and they slide back in their seats.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I remember a few years back taking this box on hell from the airport down to my buddy's waterfront tower block apartment. There was a nigger siting a few seats over looking at me chanting " all da money yooiuz gots " over and over again. It was clearly your standard model homeless insane nigger, but it knew that my solid hate filled glances meant not to fuck with this cracker. Niggers detect weakness. Always be bold around niggers as it's a new concept to them. You can see their tiny minds transition to ' maybe diss craka gunz fuck me up ' mode and they slide back in their seats.
    It worked for me EVERY TIME!! I used to live in Philthadelphia, (the city of brotherly shove) and the niggers there were a PARTICULARLY feral and vile species. I've been in thee Martial Arts for most of my life and I got many good workouts on the Septa system!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Their court allowed that nigger to post a bond to be free to assault again?
    Any judge setting bond for a crime against a human being that brutal should be taken out of the courtroom, subject to the same punishment the victim endured, then dropped back on the bench to rethink their fucked up original decision.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas