Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral nigger (c)rapper 'DaBaby' sued for chimping & assaulting hotel worker

DaBaby is facing a lawsuit over his Christmas hotel beatdown.

The rapper — born Jonathan Kirk — is being sued by Cristofher Pocasangre for assault, battery, infliction of emotional distress and other charges after their December 2019 confrontation, TMZ reported on Monday.

Pocasangre alleged in his filing that he was working at a Marriott near Beverly Hills where DaBaby, 28, also happened to be. He claimed that he asked the “Suge” rapper for a photo, but he declined. Still, Pocasangre said that he managed to snap a selfie anyway, which didn’t sit well for DaBaby.
    https://pagesix.com/2020/09/21/dabab...s-hotel-fight/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB as to be expected.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White boy (c)rap fan got a dose of TNB. Got a selfie with a nigger. Got a smack down from said nigger. Maybe he learned something but probably not.

I hope he never sees a dime. Of course that doesn't mean that I don't hope the nigger gets hit by a garbage truck after walking out of the court. Maybe they'll both get hit by the same truck.

Now that would be some poetic justice.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    White boy (c)rap fan got a dose of TNB. Got a selfie with a nigger. Got a smack down from said nigger. Maybe he learned something but probably not.

I hope he never sees a dime. Of course that doesn't mean that I don't hope the nigger gets hit by a garbage truck after walking out of the court. Maybe they'll both get hit by the same truck.

Now that would be some poetic justice.
    My thought exactly. What kind of 28-year-old(!!) grown man is a big fanboy of cRappers and wanted a pic of himself with DaBaby to show off on his FB page?

"Emotional distress"? What a pansy-assed nigger loving twat.

Maybe this taught fan/soyboy a lesson about niggers?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like poking a vicious animal with a sharp stick.

You might get away with it for a while... maybe even a long while, but eventually you will get bit!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I walked up to a famous nigger comedian once, shook its paw and complemented it on a well known and received comedy sketch. This was may years ago when I was slightly more tolerant. The nigger just couldn't give me its full attention without exhibiting the standard ' eyez a famous now cracker and I don'ts needs you crackers tellin me eyz kool ' response. My actions were an experiment and I proved myself right. Niggers are inferior to humans and they know it deeply. For a nigger to achieve success is really quite remarkable.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thet should change the name of that channel from "TMZ" to "TNB!!"