Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Twitter A.I. apparently hates niggers too! Cuts nigger’s faces out of photos. LOL

ha ha ha ha LOL
    Jack Dorsey is probably the lowest form of censoring liberal scum on the planet. But, apparently the A.I. is good. Maybe A.I. will evolve to Terminator robot levels and the Terminators will round up all the niggers and send them back to apefrica? That would be awesome.
    Twitter is examining why its artificial intelligence sometimes cuts black people’s faces out of photos.

The social-media giant uses technology called a neural network to create the cropped previews of photos that users see as they scroll through their feeds. But users discovered that the system often hones in on white faces when they’re pictured in the same image as black faces.

“We tested for bias before shipping the model and didn’t find evidence of racial or gender bias in our testing, but it’s clear that we’ve got more analysis to do,” Twitter spokeswoman Liz Kelley tweeted Sunday after users pointed out the issue, which was reported earlier by The Verge. “We’ll open source our work so others can review and replicate.”

Programmer Tony Arcieri demonstrated the problem with an image that pictured both Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and former President Barack Obama. The photo preview only showed McConnell’s face — even when Arcieri switched the position of their headshots and the color of their ties.
    https://archive.is/1NRAU
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    AI = Ape Interocitor

It's known no one wants to see ape faces

Now if it only came with the particle beam and perimeter defense options, we'd be all set!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny how people are so infected with liberal brain fungus that they can't speak plainly about ANYTHING.

Hey guys, this image analysis software (which works on the exact same principal as human eyes, but faster and less accurately) keeps identifying a set of floating eyeballs and yellow teeth instead of nighttime niggers!

This shit is raaaaciiist.

OR MAYBE it's actually pretty fucking obvious that black on black facial features make shadows/depth/contrast MEASURABLY (from an image analysis point of view) less useful for identifying these features as part of a face. Therefore nigger facial features just simply less distinguishable in photos under most conditions, for any eye, or software.

Fucking pathetic.

Edit:
    Also, you think it was notable to point out that switching the heads of the white man and nigger, or the color of the tie still results in the same thing happening??
    I take back what I said about it being obvious. I think I briefly forgot that these people aren't just deluded, they're fucking retarded.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a high resolution zoom photo I personally took last year of a young jiggaboo, frolicking in a field at night:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nightjig.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	12478

WE DO NOT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO IDENTIFY THIS AS A FACE. Case closed.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    THIS!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape Escape View Post
    Here's a high resolution zoom photo I personally took last year of a young jiggaboo, frolicking in a field at night:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nightjig.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	12478

WE DO NOT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO IDENTIFY THIS AS A FACE. Case closed.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    AI = Ape Interocitor

It's know no one wants to see ape faces
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat me to it!!