Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What a surprise, it WAS a nigger that derailed a subway train in NYC

A nigger placed objects on the track and subsequently derailed a subway train in NYC. Nobody was killed, but I'm surprised it took the niggers or the terrorists this long to figure this out. I knew it was a nigger and was just waiting for the proof. Here you go folks !!

https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/suspec...ur-charged-for

Demetrius Harvard
    They named a University after this nigger !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another #BurnLootMurder hero in the making.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That name is so appropriate. He should have apply to Harvard They'll give him a scholarship.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably wished he had just carried the steel plates off to the scrap yard and cashed them in for a couple of foadies of malt liquor or a pint of Mad Dog 20/20.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Probably wished he had just carried the steel plates off to the scrap yard and cashed them in for a couple of foadies of malt liquor or a pint of Mad Dog 20/20.
    wow, you've been up and close to niggers Coon Club !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    wow, you've been up and close to niggers Coon Club !
    Yes... unfortunately I had to work in the inner city for a few years until I had enough seniority to get out.

I would tell friends and family members "you wouldn't believe what I saw today", they'd listen intently... If I would tell co-workers the same thing, they'd shrug and say "so"!

After a short period of time in the ghetto, with daily exposures to monkeyshines, absolutely nothing surprised me any longer.

Just one example... I was driving one day. I was in the left lane rolling to a stop next to a big ass Coupe Deville in the left turn lane.

It was summer, our windows were down, (no AC) the niggermobile was fully open as well (broken AC)

I looked down and It was driven by a big fat mammy in a muumuu, the car was packed with niglets.

I was waiting for the green when suddenly I felt liquid or something on my arm.

I look down and two little coons had opened fire on me with water pistols!

Gnomesayin?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope those little felonlets didn't fill them with piss or acid !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    That name is so appropriate. He should have apply to Harvard They'll give him a scholarship.
    Wait...
    Harvard has a prison? Who knew???
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I look down and two little coons had opened fire on me with water pistols! Gnomesayin?

It could have been a lot worse there, Cooney! Give them snigglets another couple of years and they'll have hi-points instead of water pistols.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...Give them snigglets another couple of years and they'll have hi-points instead of water pistols.
    I know you're right!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Wouldn't that be considered a terrorist act and attempted murder......... But I guess not in de Blasio's shithole NYC
    It should have been 135 counts of attempted murder, but yes, in Oildriller DB's city, almost killing people and causing millions of dollars in damage is barely a misdemeanor. And look at this:

Harvard was previously arrested Sept. 5 on charges of criminal mischief for allegedly hurling a metal bench through a bus window on 8th Avenue and 22nd street, according to sources and records. He was released without bail in that case.
    I read a lot of news, and in the last week I didn't hear a single thing about this. Not online, not on TV, not on the radio.

I know all niggers look alike, but that one looks like the nigger cop that shot Justine Diamond.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He was released without bail in that case."

Jail was probably already packed full of niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.