Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Another Stupid #BurnLootMurder Hoe Turns out to Be White

Another Rachel Dolezal Clone:
    A prominent Black Lives Matter activist from Indiana apologized for pretending to be black and vowed to seek help after it was revealed that she was lying about her race.

Satchuel Cole, who was born Jennifer Benton to white parents, came clean after a report from BlackIndyLive.com revealed that she was not black. The outlet discovered Benton’s yearbook photos and legal documents that proved her parents were white and that she once identified as white.

The outlet also reported that Benton, who reportedly uses “they/them” pronouns, changed her name in 2010, after which time her profile as an activist began to skyrocket.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/white...ng-to-be-black

She's just another coal burning whore
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was growing up, I wanted to be a lot of things! And a nigger was not one of them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Here's the wannabe nigger

Attachment 12468
    Why would ANYONE want to be a nigger?!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the wannabe nigger

Attachment 12468
    Definitely ugly enough to be a nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She certainly has that "rode hard and put away wet" look of mudshark. Mentally ill of course.

Yep, she wants to be a nigger, all right:

Dolezal was charged with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance in May 2018
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Names don't get much whiter sounding than "Jennifer Benton." You could have had a normal, nice, human life.

You chose the path you chose just like that dingbat Dolemite, Dopezal or whatever the hell it called itself.

Sorry, bitches, once you go black, we won't take you back. Niggers don't want you, humans don't like you, you are fucked. You women are like an American who walks into a foreign embassy and renounces their American citizenship with no plans laid out and agreed upon to become a citizen in that country.

No-one wants you now. Now go find a rock to live out your days under. Maybe there will be some grubs under it that you can eat on.

You all should have thought about this kind of shit before you lost your damn minds.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Names don't get much whiter sounding than "Jennifer Benton." You could have had a normal, nice, human life.

You chose the path you chose just like that dingbat Dolemite, Dopezal or whatever the hell it called itself.

Sorry, bitches, once you go black, we won't take you back. Niggers don't want you, humans don't like you, you are fucked. You women are like an American who walks into a foreign embassy and renounces their American citizenship with no plans laid out and agreed upon to become a citizen in that country.

No-one wants you now. Now go find a rock to live out your days under. Maybe there will be some grubs under it that you can eat on.

You all should have thought about this kind of shit before you lost your damn minds.
    OH, niggers will want her. Those bucks don't care how hideous or obese or repulsive they are. If they're white, a nigger will gladly jump her.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fucking bitch needs psychiatric help. Anyone born a human but wants to be called a nigger animal, has serious issues.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The fucking bitch needs psychiatric help. Anyone born a human but wants to be called a nigger animal, has serious issues.
    No, these crazy bitches are beyond help. We don't need to pay a system that will try to show them the way. They are lost causes and we should just send them back to niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's lipping that mic like a tar paper roll! In fact, it looks like she's smoking a tar paper roll with a jimmy hat on the end

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When I was growing up, I wanted to be a lot of things! And a nigger was not one of them!
    Can we get a big AMEN for that!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.