Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

BLM Niggers Terrorize Gay Neighborhood in DC

A bunch of nigger terrorists go into a gay neighborhood starting trouble.

Both gays and niggers are "protected" but only one group murders cops and burns cities, so you know who the Democrats will support here.

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-in...y-neighborhood

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In another clip, a man being harassed is seen holding his puppy, yelling, "I marched with you", to the protesters.
    And there's the bingo statement !! These fucking libtard morons truly believe that their beliefs and thought lines provide unity and protection from nigger hatred. When niggers chop up and kill their own with such vehement rage, what are they going to do with you? Most folks are simply locked in a box of denial and insanity.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Antifa are punk motherfuckers! Same with the nigger groups. They prey on the weak.Let them try that shit in my redneck neighborhood down in Florida. It would definitely end a lot different.The chicken shits want to pick on people that won’t fight back.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Antifa are punk motherfuckers! Same with the nigger groups. They prey on the weak.Let them try that shit in my redneck neighborhood down in Florida. It would definitely end a lot different.The chicken shits want to pick on people that won’t fight back.
    2 Months ago I went to a Counter Protest in St. Augustine. There were between 350 and 400 patriots in a park and only 50 blm pansies!! On my side there were ex-leos, ex-military, bikers for Trump, MMA fighters and old Martial Artists like yours truly!! The funny thing was there were only 2 niggers on the blm side. One was a 300 pound sow and the other was a pansy looking jussie smollet type of nigger. After 20 minutes of shouting these p@$$ie$ left. It was a good thing that da poleez were separating the 2 groups, because we would have ANNIHILATED them!!!!!! The only incident that was funnier was when 5 antifags went to Sturgis and da poleez arrested them, which saved them from being destroyed by bikers!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

"I marched with you"...

And there's the bingo statement !!...

Eventually these idiot libtard cucks will realize niggers will fuck over and kill their own species without giving it a thought... why wouldn't they come after moron coddlers? Assholes!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas