Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Chicago

Hi lads, I'm a young funeral director in progress living near Midway airport in Chicago.

The past few years I've done thousands of hours of research regarding what's going on with the West (European people's civilizations) in regards to the issuance and regulation of currency, tax & debt slavery via loans, psychological subversion & mass manipulation strategies.

This past month of August, one of the biggest protests of all time occurred in Berlin, Germany and London also, regarding the COVID regulations and the Royal Familes pedophile behavior & human trafficking ties (Pizzagate), and the NWO anti-white, anti-Christian agenda.

African & Sand niggers are being imported into Europe, planned by them, the war on "terror" was planned by them to pit Whites against Arabs for the benefit of Israel (created by Zionists, after WW2 which they planned) after cooperating with the Bush Crime Family to accomplish 9/11.

Things began going to shit after 1898 when Zionism was made. What soon followed was WW1 & WW2, the United Nations, WHO, EU are the first steps toward consolidating political power in the West, ultimately taking over the white man land via finance & politics.

New World Order, to sum it up.

Niggers have been mind-controlled by those who have been peddling anti-white bullshit for the last 100 years. They are finally using it before the election and now pushing Sleepy Joe as a candidate.

The shines have and always will be a burden, but their contemporary chimpouts have been a symptom of a larger problem in my opinion: the Anti-White , NWO agenda.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)"
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 09-19-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed some content not fitting to site.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mushe - not sure if your well intended post will be welcome here. It becomes very difficult for the mods to control anything other than nigger bashing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushe View Post
    The past few years I've done thousands of hours of research regarding what's going on with the West (European people's civilizations) in regards to the issuance and regulation of currency, tax & debt slavery via loans, psychological subversion & mass manipulation strategies.
    I've ultimately found that there are parasites among European Civilizations (yes, USA & Canada included) that mimic us, and are interbred with us, consisting of Ashkenazi's, Sephardic, and Zionist (typically a mixture of both) Jews that are hell-bent on swindling and profiting from the White man.
    Tread carefully my friend. We are not a Jew bashing site here. We focus on Niggers, dunecoons, their breeders and enablers. Trust me, I've done hours of research myself on the subjects of which you speak and I know all about what's going on here. I have no love for these fake Jews myself but I'm not going off on a tangent on this board. Just keep in mind what our focus is here so we don't get sidetracked. Remember, we are NOT a white supremacist website and harbor no grievance to any other human regardless of skin color or religions with the exception of islam - which is the enemy of free people worldwide. Yes, islam is evil. So are those of "the synagogues of satan." I know this personally, trust me. That's all I'm going to say about it openly. We just don't want this site turning into Stormfront so let's just keep these types of discussions off the front page.

To these ends, feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. There is a lot that I don't go into on this public forum because it's simply not our purpose here. This isn't the place. Only a few folks really know what I really think about this stuff. I can promise, I won't be offended no matter what you have to say. I have Kevlar skin.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-19-2020 at 12:42 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Sent you a PM. Please read.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

Are you really "a young funeral director in progress"...?

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, unlicensed at the moment. I was doing a removal service earlier this year of COVID-19 bodies. Also I noticed that some of the niggers at MT.Sinai hospital Downtown Chi, are ignorant enough to write " failure to thrive " and " brain dead" on a fucking death certificate as a cause of death (of elderly)

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard. Please read the rules thoroughly.

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings Mushe, and WELCOME!