Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tuskegee airnigger/computer expert/racing pioneer/jazz musician supernigger James Barbour III batwings it into hell

Talk about a supernigger!

James Barbour III, a Documented Original Tuskegee Airman who served in WWII, raced cars and became a high-ranking SCCA official, was a jazz and big band musician, succeeded in the computer industry and who owned hundreds of cars, from luxury vehicles to sports cars to muscle cars to antiques, was 94.
    Jim had a special fondness for Alfa Romeos, calling them “the most intriguing cars.” He raced Giuliettas and drove Giulias and loved not only how they looked but how they handled. “They looked like they were going to scrape the door handles...it would lift the inside wheel up off the ground, so you’d go around on three wheels. But you’d go around!”
    Sooo inspiring!
    https://jalopnik.com/racing-godfathe...ric-1845106076
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as old coons go, I think we could do a hell of a lot worse. If they were all like this one, I don't think I would have nearly as much to bitch about when it comes to niggers. Fambly nigger, stayed out of trouble, did what it was told and fought the Germans like a Mandingo when told to fight.

As far as "he wuz a good boy" goes, this one might just have been as close as you could get in the recent past.

So, unless somebody knows something I don't, I guess I got nothin'.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds as magic as could be, but I never heard of it. A loving father and husband. Computer guy. Etc etc.

A nigger could be filthy rich, and all three descriptions may be true, except you have to add nigger to rich. Sorry boy, haven't heard of your Tuskenegee days.
    Coalburning is bestiality.