Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gunshots

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gunshots

Well it's 10:08 in Fort Worth and am hearing the first gunshots of the evening. Plenty more to follow, I'm sure
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never gave it much thought, but if I don't hear 100 or more gunshots per day, something is not right.

It's a way of life out in the country. There are at least 3 outdoor ranges within a few miles of me, a couple teach ccw courses, so they are pretty busy.

Other neighbors build up berms and shoot into them, but usually on the weekends or to sharpen their aim before hunting season.

I can't imagine listening to gunfire that's not supposed to be there!

The gunfire out here is like living by train tracks... eventually you don't hear the train anymore!

Keep you head down Dave!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Well it's 10:08 in Fort Worth and am hearing the first gunshots of the evening. Plenty more to follow, I'm sure
    I used to hear gunshots late at night a few times a month when I lived in the country in Dixie. Neighbor would get ripped and target practice in the front yard. He had a cannon that he used to shoot off on July 4th--never asked if the thing actually shot cannonballs. Was pretty annoying, but then again, on the rare occasion a bunch of democrats would drive down the dead end road towards my place, toothless (meth head) Curtis would usually be out of the house pretty quick with a long gun.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    I used to hear gunshots late at night a few times a month when I lived in the country in Dixie. Neighbor would get ripped and target practice in the front yard. He had a cannon that he used to shoot off on July 4th--never asked if the thing actually shot cannonballs. Was pretty annoying, but then again, on the rare occasion a bunch of democrats would drive down the dead end road towards my place, toothless (meth head) Curtis would usually be out of the house pretty quick with a long gun.
    I would guess, still probably better than living next door to niggers!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s normal to hear gunshots in my neighborhood. We are all gun guys. It’s not unusual for me or my neighbor to go outside and shoot a few shots into a tree at 10 PM. I’m always working on guns or hand loading rounds.Not unusual for me to check how my cycles at anytime of day.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    I would guess, still probably better than living next door to niggers!
    Well I'm about 1 mile from the rat-infested shithole the niggers call their 'hood'. Nothing but pawn shops, liquor stores, 'check cashing' fronts, and the homeless shelter.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm about 1 mile from the rat-infested shithole the niggers call their 'hood'. Nothing but pawn shops, liquor stores, 'check cashing' fronts, and the homeless shelter.
    Dude, I used to live in Wilmington, De. in the "hood!!" It good be worse!! Of course when I heard gunshots one crack dealer nig was shooting another so it was a GOOD thing!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were very few democrats living in my city when I lived out west--it was pretty far north, and probably too cold for Sun People. You might see, as a general rule, one or two a day (at most) at the supermarket where I worked--almost all of them shopped at the store near their 'hood. The few that we got on a regular basis were basically trying to avoid the others. Still, during holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years, we would get relative hordes of them coming in looking for fweshah gweens when they thought their regular store was cheating them on quality. They mostly left me alone--I'd had to shave my head completely once after trying to give myself a haircut, and found that the look was a fantastic negro deterrent, so I did it every Thanksgiving and kept it shaved until New Years. I'd hear them standing by the greens, trying to get each other to ask me if there were any fresher greens in the back, "You gwine axe him. Na na, I ain't gwine axe him. He a skinhead, you axe him."

Anyhow, the store used to carry a small inventory of those hideous mylar balloons with messages--"Happy Birthday! Get Well Soon!" I found out by accident that if you stomped on one of the medium sized units, it sounded very loud and gunshot like. So, during holidays, we'd wait in the back, peeking through the plastic "window" in the vinyl door, and when we'd see more than three huddled up close enough, I'd stomp one of the balloons. They would just hit the floor, literally, primed for a drive-by. The vendors who did the balloons used to bitch about giving so much credit after the holidays on balloons that had obviously been popped, but we just told them the customers liked to play with them too much.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^That's some funny shit.

If you are forced to work around niggers or in a nigger environment, you had best have a sense of humor!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    ^^^That's some funny shit.

If you are forced to work around niggers or in a nigger environment, you had best have a sense of humor!
    Or a way to defend yourself when their 'hood mentality' kicks in

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or a way to defend yourself when their 'hood mentality' kicks in
    Absolutely!

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They mostly left me alone--I'd had to shave my head completely once after trying to give myself a haircut, and found that the look was a fantastic negro deterrent, so I did it every Thanksgiving and kept it shaved until New Years.
    I love it and your whole story! You've got to tell us more if you have anything else. I hate the neo-Nazi skinheads, for the record, who have problems with the Catholic and Jewish members of my family. But if a sheep puts on a lion skin to scare away wolves, go with what works!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I love it and your whole story! You've got to tell us more if you have anything else. I hate the neo-Nazi skinheads, for the record, who have problems with the Catholic and Jewish members of my family. But if a sheep puts on a lion skin to scare away wolves, go with what works!
    Honestly, the only group that thought I was a skinhead was the democrat customers at work. The shaved head was a double edged sword anyhow--I was in grad school at the time, and a small group of my professors would accuse me of being a Foucault acolyte every time it was shaved (I was rather well known in the English department for my disdain for most [if not all] critical theorists, especially Foucault, Derrida, and Lacan). Still, it was worth it to keep the nogs away.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The buttons popping off of bubber-potamus sheboon's clothing could be mistaken for gunfire.
    Similar size projectiles and velocity = same sound.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The buttons popping off of bubber-potamus sheboon's clothing could be mistaken for gunfire.
    Similar size projectiles and velocity = same sound.
    Yes but the explosion of cellulite that has been compressed to fit into a sequin laden fubu jumpsuit would expand the air around the sow so fast it would sound like thunder.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd hear them standing by the greens, trying to get each other to ask me if there were any fresher greens in the back, "You gwine axe him. Na na, I ain't gwine axe him. He a skinhead, you axe him."
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !