Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

My head is hanging low in shame.

I am embarrassed to post this. I debated doing so for a while now. I cannot remember the last time I was caught so off guard and allowed anything like this to happen.

Little Ms. Tweak is growing up and moving out. She's only going a mile down the street which puts her only 3 minutes away. It's hard on both of us, but she's a grown woman and wants to experience life on her own so we can't stop her. Still we worry.

She picked up her money order for her new apartment today and got her keys and we went to see her new digs. It was nice especially for a first apartment and the price was surprisingly cheap for the area. Our parish is notoriously white and proud of it. The previous tenant had left a washer and dryer behind so that was great news for us since it's about time she starts adulting as far as that goes so we were happy about that, at least.

When we got there, the washer and dryer were outside by the front door and I took them back inside and hooked them up. I fired the washer up and it seemed to work fine. I assumed the landlord put them out to clear the place out.

This was the first of a series of assumptions that would quickly bite us all in the ass and almost give me a rage stroke.

While busy cleaning and going over the place, I stepped out the side door where a nigger was waiting at the curb. He said he was looking for his washer and dryer. I was taken aback because I was under the impression that the apartment had been empty for at least a month while the place was being refurbished. I certainly did not know anything about the previous renter being a nigger. Now, I was starting to worry. He explained that he put them there to come back and pick them up later when he had an SUV big enough to carry them. I was already worried because I understood that the landlord only owned those three apartments and most folks in this town do not rent to niggers. I certainly didn't want my daughter to live in an apartment where niggers had lived, but it was totally refurbished with new appliances, paint, the works.

Me, being the honest person that I am, told him that I had taken them back inside and hooked them up not knowing that they belonged to anyone. I would never knowingly take anyone else's property - even, and especially, a nigger's. I actually helped him load the machine onto MY hand truck and back out the front door, then instructed my son to help him get it out of the apartment. This is when something started to not make sense to me. Mind you, things were very hectic and everyone was busy and distracted. As my son was helping him with the washer, I asked my daughter about the situation. She said that she didn't know who the guy was or why he was laying claim to them.

I walked back outside where I found this fat nigger trying to boss my son around telling him to go back inside and bring the dryer out (now I'm starting to fume) when I said "Exactly what is your relationship to the manager? Because I just found out that he said she could have these machines."

He just started in with "dem's my machines an I'ze here to gets um. I done drove all de way from Gretna to pick em up!"

By this time I fully realized that not only did it never live or work here I repeated, this time angrily "So you HAVE NO CONNECTION to these apartments or the landlord WHATSOEVER?!"

He starts in with "Dem's mines cause I seen em by duh curb and dis guy dat was out here tolds me I'ze could habs dems." By this time, my veins are pounding out of my forehead as I realize this nigger had no business in MY TOWN WHATSOEVER EITHER!

To which I replied "So some maintenance guy put them out here and you just assumed you could have them?"

"He say he doan care!" the nigger babbled. "Is you goan let me gets thuh othuhh maching oh nots?"

Seeing as how this nigger already had one machine loaded up, and possession being 9/10's of the law I realized that there was no way that this fat nigger was going to get it back out of his hooptee. My only option at that point would be to get the law involved. I also knew damn well that the deputies were in no mood to deal with any nigger shit these days and would rather not have a nigger screaming RAYCISS at them. I almost wanted to do it just for the principle of the thing but I had my daughter to think about. Last year at this time, the cops would have showed up, ran the nigger for warrants and likely carted him of to live nigger storage. Today, they fear for their jobs like I feared for little Ms. Tweak's safety.

The nigger stood there muttering to itself and I finally said "Just take the damn thing and get the hell out of here!"

The Missy didn't really seem to want it at that point anyway since the fat greasy nigger had his paws all over it and I didn't blame her. I think she was a little freaked out about the whole thing. I was just pissed and probably bent the steering wheel by beating on it the whole way home.

If you guys never hear from me again, it's because my blood congealed in my arteries overnight having cooked while coursing through my overheated head. I'm not getting over this anytime soon. I moved here to get away from niggers. I shouldn't have to deal with this shit and I can't wait to get to the Ozarks. As much as I enjoy my privacy and being able to walk around in my skivvies, I'm going to have to insist that my daughter comes and stays with us until we find her a place up there - preferably within eye-shot.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t get too worked up about it. We have all been nigged over, that’s why we are here.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Don’t get too worked up about it. We have all been nigged over, that’s why we are here.
    You're so right, maing!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger washer?...They have those?
    Now that would be sales pitch for a company that makes laundry machines.

"Our product is so effective it will wash the black of a nigger"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! I remember seeing an advertisement for a soap powder or some detergent from back in time that compares a sqeaky clean white kid to a grubby nigger kid.

I would be at ease a nigger was only scrapping and hadn't lived in the apartment.

In fact, out where I live about the only nigger activity you might see on occasion is garbage night when the niggers gas the hooptie and drive out to the country looking for scrap at the end of the driveway.

Many cities have laws against 'picking", not usually enforced unless it's a nigger.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My personal rules that I live by is number one, never give respect to a fucking monkey ape nigger.I would’ve said “no” when he asked for the machines and slammed the door in his face.I throw something away before I allow an ape savage animal bastard like a nigger to have it.
    One day I was throwing out a nice piece of furniture in front of my house and a Knigge pulled over to get it. I grab the sawzall out of my truck and put a big slice in the top. The monkey ass just drove away.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damned lazy niggers - the only time they get off their black asses is to steal something and they think anything not chained down is up for grabs.
    Ha! I remember seeing an advertisement for a soap powder or some detergent from back in time that compares a sqeaky clean white kid to a grubby nigger kid.
    Like this?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. I would have done the same thing...

Here's where you're on solid ground.

You and I are Human. We view reality through that prism. Our nascent instincts do not default to predatory lecherous behavior. Something that cannot be said about niggers...

Again, you did the right thing. You instinctively knew to mitigate the potential damages that further nigger entanglements would invariably bring.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Like this?
    Yep!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyearNecklace View Post
    A nigger washer?...They have those?
    Now that would be sales pitch for a company that makes laundry machines.

"Our product is so effective it will wash the black of a nigger"
    I'm sure y'all have seen this one before.

"About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ I know you guys are just trying to make me feel better and take my mind off of it.

Thanks.

My wife has had this one on our kitchen wall for 20 years now:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2120.JPG 
Views:	465 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	12319
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^ I know you guys are just trying to make me feel better and take my mind off of it.

Thanks.

My wife has had this one on our kitchen wall for 20 years now:

Name:	IMG_2120.JPG 
Views:	465 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	12319
    Like did dat! said previously, we have all been nigged before. Don't let it bother you too much.

It wasn't that many years ago I never really gave niggers much thought because I never had to deal with many. Only within the last 8-10 years have I developed a genuine hate and disgust for the beasts, and that's because I've been nigged more than I care to admit.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Like did dat! said previously, we have all been nigged before. Don't let it bother you too much.

It wasn't that many years ago I never really gave niggers much thought because I never had to deal with many. Only within the last 8-10 years have I developed a genuine hate and disgust for the beasts, and that's because I've been nigged more than I care to admit.
    Yep. Same here.

Story time:

Shortly after I graduated from high school, I went to work at a warehouse. I was 18 years old, and at the time, very naive about the niggers. Anyway, one of the niggers asked me to lend him $50, with a promise he would pay me back the next payday

One of the older guys on my team warned me not to, saying that he owed HIM money and always made excuses as to why he couldn't repay the loan.

Like I said, I was very naive and gullible and went ahead and lent him the money, and he thanked me and said he would repay it the following payday.... well, come payday of course he tried to weasel his way out and said he had car problems and didn't have the money, but promised me he would have it for me the next payday.

And come next payday, it was another excuse. And that went on for about 2 months and one day, I finally snapped. I had a hammer in my hand (was working on nailing a box shut, for shipping) and told him if he didn't get my money, right then, I would use the hammer on him.

He started ooking and eeeking and ran to get our foreman, who was a ghetto-monkey himself and naturally sided with the nigger and he just sent me to work in on another team,

Never did get my $50 back
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When it comes to the greenback, the silverback has no concept of financial responsibility.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak, you had your family to think about, with the possibility of a nigger acting out - well, like a nigger. You did what was necessary to keep you and your family safe.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    When it comes to the greenback, the silverback has no concept of financial responsibility.

Name:	4ex406.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	12421
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    He started ooking and eeeking and ran to get our foreman, who was a ghetto-monkey himself and naturally sided with the nigger and he just sent me to work in on another team,

Look at it this way, it cost you $50 so one day you didn't lose even more. I got that from "A Bronx Tale," a movie which started out great, and then promoted oil drilling. Maybe the nigger would pay you back and borrow even more next time, or it would have an "emergency" and ask to borrow your car quickly. And if anything, now you have a heightened awareness of niggers, so you won't be easily robbed or mugged.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since the story popped back up, here's a quick update.

A few days after the encoonter, a nice human family moved out of base housing and didn't want to take their fairly new washer and dryer set with them. This happens a lot with military transfers.

I scooped them up and took them to Little Miss Tweak's apartment.

It's a newer set of Maytags.

They were free.

Screw you, nigger! You did us a favor. I wouldn't have even been looking if we had kept the other washer. She'll probably sell the spare older dryer now for some extra cash.

Good luck getting the funny smell out (not that you care, judging by your hygiene).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    excellent Mr Tweakster !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Yep. Same here.

Story time:

Shortly after I graduated from high school, I went to work at a warehouse. I was 18 years old, and at the time, very naive about the niggers. Anyway, one of the niggers asked me to lend him $50, with a promise he would pay me back the next payday

One of the older guys on my team warned me not to, saying that he owed HIM money and always made excuses as to why he couldn't repay the loan.

Like I said, I was very naive and gullible and went ahead and lent him the money, and he thanked me and said he would repay it the following payday.... well, come payday of course he tried to weasel his way out and said he had car problems and didn't have the money, but promised me he would have it for me the next payday.

And come next payday, it was another excuse. And that went on for about 2 months and one day, I finally snapped. I had a hammer in my hand (was working on nailing a box shut, for shipping) and told him if he didn't get my money, right then, I would use the hammer on him.

When i was much younger i lent a nigger i was working with $5 and the bastard died 3-4 days later. Niggers will do ANYTHING to get out of paying their debts.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast