“Swimming,” McClendon said, “isn’t as inviting to the African American community as it should be. That is something we’re working on. … We’re seeing Simone and Lia, but who are the others? Who’s coming through at nationals? I see the change, but there are still so few of us at the national level. Change is still gaining traction.”
A 2017 survey by the University of Memphis and the USA Swimming Foundation found that 64 percent of Black children and 45 percent of Hispanic/Latino children have little or no swimming ability, compared to 40 percent of white children. If a parent doesn’t know how to swim, a child has only a 13 percent chance of learning, research shows. The negative relationship with the water can create a generational gap with potentially deadly consequences. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Black children ages 5-19 are 5.5 times more likely to drown in a swimming pool than white children.
That fear is an undeniable factor in a longstanding, complicated problem. Lynch, whose mother lost her eldest brother to drowning, points to three others: Funding, pool access and the way water is perceived as a result of centuries of repression. Indeed, it’s impossible to consider the disparities that exist today without taking history into account.
“Most whites objected to Black men having the opportunity to interact with white women at such intimate public spaces,” Wiltse wrote in “The Black-White Swimming Disparity in America: A Deadly Legacy of Swimming Pool Discrimination.”
https://sports.yahoo.com/from-subtle...150047398.html

So 36% of niggers have more than a "little" swimming ability? Bullshit, it's more like 2%, if that high. Niggers have plenty of their own swimming holes, hell, plenty of their own garbage cans that they've used as niglet wading pools (there's a famous picture of that). There's nothing that YT ever did that stopped niggers from learning to swim, any more than my family not buying swimming pools for niggers stops them. Oh wait, that's actually what they're claiming: "funding." Because humans aren't paying taxes so niggers can have xyz, that's "racism."

That last part is actually true. Real men will not, should never trust nigger bucks around women, whether women they know or strangers. It's not about racism. It's the fact that any buck will try to muh dikk anything, especially white women, and even tree knots if nothing else is available. Would you trust a lion around your family dog or cat? Of course not, you know it's a wild animal that will attack anything, because that's it's nature.

What are the real reasons that so many niglets drown?

1. Bucks and sows too busy smoking weed/crack/smack, drinking Mad Dog, and muh dikking, to pay attention to niglets.
2. It's not always true that shit floats to the top, and never with niggers.
3. Niglets tell each other to look for the welfare check that sank to the bottom of the pool.
4. Niglets drowning each other because "I gone tell you be tuchin meez less you gibs me dat dolla!"