Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

More niggers complaining that swimming is racist, because of "microagressions"

“Swimming,” McClendon said, “isn’t as inviting to the African American community as it should be. That is something we’re working on. … We’re seeing Simone and Lia, but who are the others? Who’s coming through at nationals? I see the change, but there are still so few of us at the national level. Change is still gaining traction.”
    A 2017 survey by the University of Memphis and the USA Swimming Foundation found that 64 percent of Black children and 45 percent of Hispanic/Latino children have little or no swimming ability, compared to 40 percent of white children. If a parent doesn’t know how to swim, a child has only a 13 percent chance of learning, research shows. The negative relationship with the water can create a generational gap with potentially deadly consequences. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Black children ages 5-19 are 5.5 times more likely to drown in a swimming pool than white children.
    That fear is an undeniable factor in a longstanding, complicated problem. Lynch, whose mother lost her eldest brother to drowning, points to three others: Funding, pool access and the way water is perceived as a result of centuries of repression. Indeed, it’s impossible to consider the disparities that exist today without taking history into account.
    “Most whites objected to Black men having the opportunity to interact with white women at such intimate public spaces,” Wiltse wrote in “The Black-White Swimming Disparity in America: A Deadly Legacy of Swimming Pool Discrimination.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/from-subtle...150047398.html

So 36% of niggers have more than a "little" swimming ability? Bullshit, it's more like 2%, if that high. Niggers have plenty of their own swimming holes, hell, plenty of their own garbage cans that they've used as niglet wading pools (there's a famous picture of that). There's nothing that YT ever did that stopped niggers from learning to swim, any more than my family not buying swimming pools for niggers stops them. Oh wait, that's actually what they're claiming: "funding." Because humans aren't paying taxes so niggers can have xyz, that's "racism."

That last part is actually true. Real men will not, should never trust nigger bucks around women, whether women they know or strangers. It's not about racism. It's the fact that any buck will try to muh dikk anything, especially white women, and even tree knots if nothing else is available. Would you trust a lion around your family dog or cat? Of course not, you know it's a wild animal that will attack anything, because that's it's nature.

What are the real reasons that so many niglets drown?

1. Bucks and sows too busy smoking weed/crack/smack, drinking Mad Dog, and muh dikking, to pay attention to niglets.
    2. It's not always true that shit floats to the top, and never with niggers.
    3. Niglets tell each other to look for the welfare check that sank to the bottom of the pool.
    4. Niglets drowning each other because "I gone tell you be tuchin meez less you gibs me dat dolla!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water is wet, niggers are stupid. The male niggers in NYC just cannot behave in the presence of other bucks, the sows don't get along, and they always let a turdler shit in the pool. Attractive women and girls can expect to be harassed, felt up, fingered and possibly muh dikked. Life guards and pool employees have no control of the animals at the water hole. Eventually, all 'hood pools have to close, due to the daily mayhem, when no one will show up to work at them. Not even Joe Biden, who probably sucked Corn Pop's dick, could restore order. Jersey niggers were demanding to be let into Rutgers university's pool, but even those cucks know better than to allow that. They'll let dozens of their students get beaten and shot, but draw the line at draining the pool every time a tar baby shits.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I accompanied a relative to their rec center in their 98% white city.

Apparently the rec center allows busloads of niglets from hood daycares to rent time in the pool during summer vacation.

They kept the floating tootsie rolls at the far end away from residents and their guests so all was ok for about 5 minutes.

Suddenly all the lifeguards are blowing their whistles like someone was drowning. Here one of those fucking niggers actually pulled down their shorts and shit in the pool!

That was it for 24 hours.

I would have filled the mayor's ear with a ten minute rant if I lived the.

Fucking niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    ...Joe Biden, who probably sucked Corn Pop's dick...

One liner of the day award!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at a public pool with a group of niggers swimming in it, well in the shallow end. There was grease floating in the pool after a few minutes. It literally looked like oil that had become wet in the rain. Ugh, even when they’re not committing crimes they’re mucking up shit.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was at a public pool where a fat mammy was camped out face down on a chaise lounge while her 2 niglets were swimming. What a view.

I spotted one of her niglets climb from the pool holding its Muh Dikk and scurry to the lounge its mammy was putting the hurt on.

It whispered something in its ear, mammy raised her head, whispered something back, the little niglet then scurried right back to the pool holding his Muh Dikk the whole way and jumped in.

We left.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I was at a public pool with a group of niggers swimming in it, well in the shallow end. There was grease floating in the pool after a few minutes. It literally looked like oil that had become wet in the rain. Ugh, even when they’re not committing crimes they’re mucking up shit.
    If you ride any kind of public transportation, be on the lookout for seats with a shiny headrest. They are covered with the greasy shit niggers put on their awful hair-hats, in lieu of washing them. It is a foul substance, full of nigger B.O., that smells like a gym sock, and is impossible to wipe off. Don't get it on you.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you ride any kind of public transportation, be on the lookout for seats with a shiny headrest. They are covered with the greasy shit niggers put on their awful hair-hats, in lieu of washing them. It is a foul substance, full of nigger B.O., that smells like a gym sock, and is impossible to wipe off. Don't get it on you.
    yea, thank God I don’t typically need any public transportation. Thanks for the advice.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always said that if you have a million gallons of water and a turd, you still have shitty water. Even a single nigger in an Olympic sized pool still creates hazardous waste. I bet if you filled the pool with grape Kool-Aid you would have every nigger within the bus district jumping into the pool to drink some. Every one of them pissing and shitting into it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Water is wet, niggers are stupid. The male niggers in NYC just cannot behave in the presence of other bucks, the sows don't get along, and they always let a turdler shit in the pool. Attractive women and girls can expect to be harassed, felt up, fingered and possibly muh dikked. Life guards and pool employees have no control of the animals at the water hole. Eventually, all 'hood pools have to close, due to the daily mayhem, when no one will show up to work at them. Not even Joe Biden, who probably sucked Corn Pop's dick, could restore order. Jersey niggers were demanding to be let into Rutgers university's pool, but even those cucks know better than to allow that. They'll let dozens of their students get beaten and shot, but draw the line at draining the pool every time a tar baby shits.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!! By the way, what was the rockfish count for this season?!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!! By the way, what was the rockfish count for this season?!
    Zero. The 'rona was a good excuse to not even open the pools, and the NY area niggers are afraid of going in the ocean. There is a beautiful bit of beach in Far Rockaway, that juts out into East Rockaway inlet, that is a nigger drowning machine. The water looks calm and inviting, but drops off steeply about 10' from shore. The outgoing tide rips out of there at 4-5 knots. If you're smart, you let it take you down the beach, then swim in when it lets go. There are numerous jigs in Far Rockaway, but they won't go anywhere near that water. The local Spaniards are the usual victims, sometimes two or three at a time, due to rescue attempts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger just angry because water is their kryptonite
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zero. The 'rona was a good excuse to not even open the pools, and the NY area niggers are afraid of going in the ocean. There is a beautiful bit of beach in Far Rockaway, that juts out into East Rockaway inlet, that is a nigger drowning machine. The water looks calm and inviting, but drops off steeply about 10' from shore. The outgoing tide rips out of there at 4-5 knots. If you're smart, you let it take you down the beach, then swim in when it lets go. There are numerous jigs in Far Rockaway, but they won't go anywhere near that water. The local Spaniards are the usual victims, sometimes two or three at a time, due to rescue attempts.
    Well niggers accuse the "beer virus" of being RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS' and they accuse water of being the same. I guess a lot of the niggers that could have been rockfish got batwinged by the virus.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote:

"Black children ages 5-19 are 5.5 times more likely to drown in a swimming pool than white children."

Hmmm. I believe we would do a huge favor to humanity to promote free swimming pools in nigger koon-munities, gnomesayin?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully, in my life I've never been in pool with any nigger. Just the sight of them, black as sin, ugly as hell, makes me puke. Even if they are far away, even if it's a big pool, I just don't want to share the water with them. I may get nigger DNA via osmosis and for sure ain't gonna risk it. (yeah I know ain't proper English).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even water hates niggers

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Thankfully, in my life I've never been in pool with any nigger. Just the sight of them, black as sin, ugly as hell, makes me puke. Even if they are far away, even if it's a big pool, I just don't want to share the water with them. I may get nigger DNA via osmosis and for sure ain't gonna risk it. (yeah I know ain't proper English).
    I was once (public pool) at first I thought it was a giant turd

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Isn't it books?
    And here I thought it was work boots and DNA test.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    We should make a list all the things niggers can't stand.
    For niggers, absolutely everything is plotting to kill them and is therefore racist. Water, fire, air, dust, plants, mother nature. You name it, it's racist.

This goes double for anything that YT ever invented, which is basically everything. Including swimming.