Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Maskless Rovester beats elderly man for refusing his COVID breath

Maskless Man Broke 70-Year-Old’s Bones, Spat on Him After Being Told to Step Away: Police

That Rovester is one ugly ass coon. ewwwwwwwwww!

Rovester- add one more crazy nigger name to the list. LOL
    As seen on surveillance video, there was a dindu chimpout assault at a local Citgo gas station. According to the police account, the 70-year-old victim had asked the defendant dindu, who was not wearing a mask, to step away. Feral coon Ingram allegedly followed the man outside the Citgo, and began punching him as the victim attempted to escape by re-entering the store . The defendant followed him back in, punching and kicking him, authorities said. He shoved the 70-year-old to the ground, continuing to strike him, officers said. He grabbed the man by the hair, dragged him out out of the store onto a parking space, continued to punch him while the victim was pron [sic], then spat on him and kicked him in the head, according to police.

The 70-year-old is described as having suffered serious injuries, including broken bones. Cops said they identified Ingram from the surveillance footage, and they arrested him without incident at his home.

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/maskle...p-away-police/
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 09-15-2020 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed video link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Maskless Man Broke 70-Year-Old’s Bones, Spat on Him After Being Told to Step Away: Police

That Rovester is one ugly ass coon. ewwwwwwwwww!

Rovester- add one more crazy nigger name to the list. LOL

https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/maskle...p-away-police/
    That is PROOF that muggers are descended from Apes. Homo Erectus incarnate!! I wish I was there to save that senior citizen!! I don't want to get kicked off of this site so I won't say what I am thinking now!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That is PROOF that muggers are descended from Apes. Homo Erectus incarnate!! I wish I was there to save that senior citizen!! I don't want to get kicked off of this site so I won't say what I am thinking now!!!!!!
    Notice how another nigger without a shirt just walked by?! That senior is LUCKY that the other monkey didn't jump in!! SAVAGES!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a knot on its head from being clubbed by the PoPo?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a literal ugly nigger troll thing.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that primordial beast. Just when you think you've seen the ugliest of them, this pops up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I see a hate-whitey hair do on a nigger male, I don't hesitate to get ready for violence.
    Right off the bat, I signal that I see them, I'm ready for their shit.
    Niggers don't like that situation, and they suddenly need a change of scenery.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugly fucking baboon looking nigger. Picking on an elderly person. I hope that savage shitskin gets his just deserts.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    When I see a hate-whitey hair do on a nigger male, I don't hesitate to get ready for violence.
    Right off the bat, I signal that I see them, I'm ready for their shit.
    Niggers don't like that situation, and they suddenly need a change of scenery.
    Be ready, be vigilant, but by no means ever initiate. Be prepared for any eventuality. But don't ever provoke.
    The wisdom of General James Mattis:

‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’
    ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’
    “Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”
    https://www.politico.com/blogs/donal...-quotes-232097
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Be ready, be vigilant, but by no means ever initiate. Be prepared for any eventuality. But don't ever provoke.
    The wisdom of General James Mattis:

https://www.politico.com/blogs/donal...-quotes-232097
    Mattis turned out to be a deep state traitor, and DNC operative, so I don't put much stock into his utterances, but I hear what you're saying.
    A retired NYC cop I know taught me how too put the skells on the defensive, when we walked around in Brooklyn one day. He's a big guy like me, and hard to miss. He keeps his head on a swivel, and an eagle eye on everyone. I joined in, and did the same, and you never saw so many porchies, and stoop monkeys, running in every direction at once, some yelling Five O. I've used his technique ever since, even when outnumbered, and it works for me. As far as I'm concerned, the threatening posture of black troublemakers is provocation enough, to warrant an obvious response. This defuses their search for easy targets, and makes them move on. Just like I'd take a step towards vicious dogs on my paper route, and never run. Only got bit once.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers as you all know are cowards, and being feral animals, they prey on the weak and defenseless. By adapting an alert and ready posture, you signal to them it's not worth their while to engage you. First defense seems like an obvious one - don't go to nigger spaces! Why would you anyway? If you happen to be in one, you know, life happens, be prepared.

When I'm in line at a gas station, for example, and there's a nigger, no matter how far, I clutch my car keys and ready to use it as a gouging weapon. I'd rather not, but no one knows what's in a simian's head.

At the rate society is going, defending yourself may even result in you being charged. Avoid these hassles in life.
    Coalburning is bestiality.