Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

How much you want to bet this saucer eyed xanax casualty is a burner?

Nails: check
    Kylie/Kendall Jenner surgically enhanced Sausage Lips: check
    Blank/dull look from chemical abuse: check

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    PUUHHLEEEZE somebody tell me that is photoshopped!

If not, someone needs to put it out of it's misery and do it quick before it multiplies!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might be the result of getting punched in the mouf for not smoking the stovepipe right.

I think disgusting doesn't even describe that.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kardashians, you coalburning nigger lovers. You've made an impact to society, the wrong kind. Why do these tramps like the duck look? Even on Facespook, middle aged women try to pout and look like a duck.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Why do these tramps like the duck look? Even on Facespook, middle aged women try to pout and look like a duck.
    All of the Jenners and many like them are injecting enough window calk to weather proof a high rise and the only theory I can come up with is that they are all burners who are trying to attract a buck. They see sheboons with huge assess and chiggun laig stripping lips and think that with their white skin and niggress features, they'll be sure to land the nigger of their dreams.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She’s got a mental disorder. Because there’s no reason why someone who was born white would want to change their lips into a monkeys.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has always disgusted me. She could be a perfect 10 everywhere else and as soon as the lips come into play, it’s a -10 for me. Somebody spit on them things and stick it to a window.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This has always disgusted me. She could be a perfect 10 everywhere else and as soon as the lips come into play, it’s a -10 for me. Somebody spit on them things and stick it to a window.
    Oh, them things are already premoistened but it's not with spit - at least not mostly, anyway!