It is not very often that I just sit down and watch regular broadcast network television. However, my wife likes HGTV and sometimes I will hang out with her while she watches renovation and real estate shows. This would be all fine and dandy except for one thing. Have you noticed that on every show, no matter what network it is being shown on has commercials with interracial couples? Every...single...channel. I have been ranting about this for as long as I can remember and if anything it has only gotten worse. Call it pandering, or inclusion, or divershitty, or simply disgusting. Why is the interracial atrocity being constantly shoved down our throats? I don't want it. I don't know ANYBODY who wants it, yet here it is! All the time, niggers with humans. It is nothing short of beastiality. There has got to be some overarching agenda for this. It simply disgusts me. There is no nigger sheboon anywhere that I want to put my rhythm stick in to, and how can any human female be okay with some smelly, sweaty, sub-human gorilla crawling all over her while he grunts and gives her the injection of high potency monkey-seed?
I truly wish that there were a huge wall where humans lived on one side and niggers lived on the other with the two sides never meeting. No interaction of any kind. They would be free to eat themselves, participate in whatever monkeyshines they want with impunity (because we all know that in such a world there will be no po-po, no structure, not effective governance of any kind). The nigger buck wants to muh-dik some unwilling sow? Go for it. Criminal activity? Have at it. Try to come in to the white world? Use your imagination.

I have been saying for years that the whole mixing of races is abhorrent and it only seems to be getting worse. Will it only end when the entire world is a dull gray? Niggers need to keep to ONLY NIGGERS! Humans need to keep to ONLY HUMANS.