Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that I cannot be the only one...

It is not very often that I just sit down and watch regular broadcast network television. However, my wife likes HGTV and sometimes I will hang out with her while she watches renovation and real estate shows. This would be all fine and dandy except for one thing. Have you noticed that on every show, no matter what network it is being shown on has commercials with interracial couples? Every...single...channel. I have been ranting about this for as long as I can remember and if anything it has only gotten worse. Call it pandering, or inclusion, or divershitty, or simply disgusting. Why is the interracial atrocity being constantly shoved down our throats? I don't want it. I don't know ANYBODY who wants it, yet here it is! All the time, niggers with humans. It is nothing short of beastiality. There has got to be some overarching agenda for this. It simply disgusts me. There is no nigger sheboon anywhere that I want to put my rhythm stick in to, and how can any human female be okay with some smelly, sweaty, sub-human gorilla crawling all over her while he grunts and gives her the injection of high potency monkey-seed?
    I truly wish that there were a huge wall where humans lived on one side and niggers lived on the other with the two sides never meeting. No interaction of any kind. They would be free to eat themselves, participate in whatever monkeyshines they want with impunity (because we all know that in such a world there will be no po-po, no structure, not effective governance of any kind). The nigger buck wants to muh-dik some unwilling sow? Go for it. Criminal activity? Have at it. Try to come in to the white world? Use your imagination.

I have been saying for years that the whole mixing of races is abhorrent and it only seems to be getting worse. Will it only end when the entire world is a dull gray? Niggers need to keep to ONLY NIGGERS! Humans need to keep to ONLY HUMANS.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I talked the wife into boycotting all NFL broadcasts.

She chose to watch a crime show... 20/20 on the OWN channel.

Holy crap... you want to see a full slate of nigger commercials? They are never ending!

I think Tide laundry soap was the only pure human commercial I saw. Which I did mention to Mrs. CCR, the next time we need laundry detergent...

Watch that channel for a few hours and you'll appreciate the occasional coal burning bitch on the other channels.

Thankfully with today's technology, we are able to pause the program for 15 mins, fix a snack, pour a drink, let the dogs out etc; returning to fast forward through all the coon content, only catching up to "live TV" at the very end.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No you are not the only one fed up with interracial spit swapping shoved down our throats. I put up the antenna and was enjoying local broadcast until they started doing the same thing. The only saving grace there was the shows from the '50s and the obvious lack of nigger infestation. Now when I'm offended I crank up the ham radio and talk around the world to like minded bigots as myself.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually DVR stuff. Then I can go back and watch when I want to and fast forward over the commercials. You can get cable boxes now with a DVR built in. I just fast forward over all those nigger laden commercials.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does African TV features torrents of humans ? That's what I want to know !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed this too in America. There are barely no commercials exclusively with normal colored people in it by themselves. Nearly every single commercial must have niggers. Next time you sit down to watch any TV, make a mental note of the amount of commercials you see that exclude niggers.