Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

It really is just different GPS coordinates...

Hello, Humans!
    I just got back from a trip to Florida to celebrate my 56th birthday, get some beach and sun, and scout out my retirement location. I was successful on all counts.

I have lived all over the country and no matter where I go, TNB is just TNB. How they act in Tampa is no different than how they act in Kansas City. Los Angeles vs New York? Same thing. The only thing that changes is location, location, and location.

There is only one explanation, and that is that niggers are simply predisposed to being the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. They are genetically wired to be boot-lipped, shuffling, knuckle-dragging, monkeys with a hyperactive sex drive. Dumb as a box of fucking rocks and that is insulting to the box that the rocks came in.

I was lucky on this trip as the one or two nigger encounters that I had in the wild were acceptable(?). Nothing was stolen, nobody was attacked, and the contact did not leave me with a fucking migraine headache.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've noticed very few niggers in the Cape Coral (Gulf Coast side) area.

I was visiting a friend that retired there. I notice an ad for Sonny's Real Pit Barbecue... I'd eaten at their joints in the Carolina's.

I told my friend, this is some good eating as they have actual trained coons doing the barbecuing.

He replied no niggers down here!

We walked in and sure as shit, 3 of them at the grill.

He was perplexed. He said there must be a tunnel or something to get them in here!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...[N]iggers are simply predisposed to being the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. They are genetically wired to be boot-lipped, shuffling, knuckle-dragging, monkeys with a hyperactive sex drive. Dumb as a box of fucking rocks and that is insulting to the box that the rocks came in.
    Dude -- that should be in the Bible!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Hello, Humans!
    I just got back from a trip to Florida to celebrate my 56th birthday, get some beach and sun, and scout out my retirement location. I was successful on all counts.

I have lived all over the country and no matter where I go, TNB is just TNB. How they act in Tampa is no different than how they act in Kansas City. Los Angeles vs New York? Same thing. The only thing that changes is location, location, and location.

There is only one explanation, and that is that niggers are simply predisposed to being the biggest pieces of shit on the planet. They are genetically wired to be boot-lipped, shuffling, knuckle-dragging, monkeys with a hyperactive sex drive. Dumb as a box of fucking rocks and that is insulting to the box that the rocks came in.

I was lucky on this trip as the one or two nigger encounters that I had in the wild were acceptable(?). Nothing was stolen, nobody was attacked, and the contact did not leave me with a fucking migraine headache.
    It's rare, but every great once in a while you will come across a nigger that knows it's place.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Humans!

I live in the Sunshine state and have been here for 26 years. If you move to central Florida there are many places that are NOT nigger fuxated and are nice places to live. Don't move to whorlando and choose wisely and you will LOVE living here.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been living in Florida for over 30 years. I live in space Coast area now.There are some Niggs scattered around in my neighborhood. But there aren’t enough to cause major problems. I can still go to work with my mind and ease that I’m not going to come home and find my house ransacked like I did in New Haven CT and NYC.
    I feel like the niggs around here know what they are and don’t act quite as bold. But now, if you go to Miami, that will change. I’ve heard of a lot of robberies and black on white crime in Miami. If you do some research and choose the area of Florida you want to live in, you should be fine.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’ve been living in Florida for over 30 years. I live in space Coast area now.There are some Niggs scattered around in my neighborhood. But there aren’t enough to cause major problems. I can still go to work with my mind and ease that I’m not going to come home and find my house ransacked like I did in New Haven CT and NYC.
    I feel like the niggs around here know what they are and don’t act quite as bold. But now, if you go to Miami, that will change. I’ve heard of a lot of robberies and black on white crime in Miami. If you do some research and choose the area of Florida you want to live in, you should be fine.
    "Rugledge, outside of Cocoa and Cocoa are fixated. Cocoa Beach, not so much and most of the Space Coast is INDEED white. I have friends in Melbourne and that is NICE!!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "Rugledge, outside of Cocoa and Cocoa are fixated. Cocoa Beach, not so much and most of the Space Coast is INDEED white. I have friends in Melbourne and that is NICE!!
    we lived in Cocoa for a while a good few year ago. I can't remember seeing a nigger anywhere to be honest. On my first ever trip to Florida when I was doing my private airplane rating many many years ago, I remember asking the flight school owner if there was anywhere I shouldn't go. He said " Florida is easy son. You keep driving and having fun. When you come to a place with a bunch of niggers, you just keep on driving. " We got on like brothers !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    we lived in Cocoa for a while a good few year ago. I can't remember seeing a nigger anywhere to be honest. On my first ever trip to Florida when I was doing my private airplane rating many many years ago, I remember asking the flight school owner if there was anywhere I shouldn't go. He said " Florida is easy son. You keep driving and having fun. When you come to a place with a bunch of niggers, you just keep on driving. " We got on like brothers !
    His advice was 100% CORRECT!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Orlando for many years before my job took me to the Kansas City area, although not the niggerfuxated part. We are actually in Johnson County, KS which is part of the KC Metro Area. It includes Overland Park, Olathe, and Lenexa which thankfully are not chock-fill-o-nignogs.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will be retiring to a nice golf community in Ruskin, FL. It sits right along the Manatee River and goes right out to the Gulf. We toured the community and surrounding area a few times. Almost zero nigger infestation in the gated community itself and the area also has a human majority. Besides, niggers hate water and golf so we're good!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome! I wish I could come across a human that was as honest as that!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Humans!

Everything you said is 100% da' troof n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will be retiring to a nice golf community in Ruskin, FL. It sits right along the Manatee River and goes right out to the Gulf. We toured the community and surrounding area a few times. Almost zero nigger infestation in the gated community itself and the area also has a human majority. Besides, niggers hate water and golf so we're good!
    I live in Florida and I've been to Ruskin. IT's BEAUTIFUL there. I HOPE you enjoy it!!

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! MO is home state to Mrs. Tar Remover and I. Grew up in Windsor!

30. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Humans!

Looks like your trip was a SUCCESS!!