Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger goes shooty-shooty at sportsball stadium

Love the excuses - "mental health issues".

Now come a nigger isn't just a nigger??

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
    Kansas City, Missouri, police have identified the man arrested after firing shots at Arrowhead Stadium from the parking lot Saturday afternoon.

Police said 33-year-old Joshua D. Newton has been charged with unlawful use of a weapon, making terroristic threats, and armed criminal action.

Police shut down the Truman Sports Complex Saturday afternoon after Newton allegedly fired shots at the stadium. A standoff ensued, and police worked for several hours to take the man into custody.

Newton was taken into custody without incident. At that time police said he was believed to have been having a mental health crisis. However, police said Newton did not meet the criteria for a psychiatric evaluation at the hospital -- he was instead evaluated at the scene and booked into the Jackson County jail.

Police said Saturday they were called to the sports complex around 10:30 a.m. for a man firing shots at employees, but no one was hit by the gunfire. Officers were able to move employees to safety.

Officers were in a stand-off with the armed individual for more than seven hours. Police said tactical officers and negotiators made contact with the suspect, and that he was contained to the south side of the complex during the standoff. Police say he had two handguns.
    https://www.kmbc.com/article/man-cha...urday/34013276
    Last edited by Witch Doctor; 09-15-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Please don't copy an entire article. It violates DMCA Laws
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...for a man firing shots at employees, but no one was hit by the gunfire."

Sounds as if a Hi-Point may have been involved in this incident.

I wonder who the dumbass was that ordered less than lethal be deployed. Probably a nigger I would imagine.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most niggers qualify as retarded, and/or mentally ill. They always work the "He Krazy" / "She Krazy" angle. They point to their depraved indifference to human life as a proof they're not responsible for their actions. We had a wild sheboon on Long Island years ago, who threatened the lives of her chilluns, when she was denied additional gibs-me-dats. She killed 3 of them, a 1st degree murder case if ever there was one. It was reported as such, then the narrative switched. All the sudden she was "Cray cray", and the social workers were blamed for not knowing this. Enter the two baby daddies and their shysters, who sued Nassau County and won $350K. Our POS alcoholic mudshark DA, Kathleen Rice, turned it into a campaign to increase the gibs budget for the DSS. Fat pig Latrice Brewer went in the nut house, where she got fucked again, shitting out another burden while in custody. After she ballooned to 500 pounds, she sued to get the $350K for herself, but lost. I'm certain they let that sow out of her padded cell, but they won't tell anyone she's loose.

https://murderpedia.org/female.B/b/brewer-leatrice.htm

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "I wonder who the dumbass was that ordered less than lethal be deployed. Probably a nigger I would imagine.

At this point, I would say it's more likely that it was a White family man who didn't want to put his loved ones in jeopardy.

Yes, I capitalized White because fuck you, niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoy Jenkums View Post
    Love the excuses - "mental health issues".

Now come a nigger isn't just a nigger??

Because in Clown World a nigger is a poor, historically marginalized person of color who has endured racisms and prejudices and is merely just paying Whitey back for the cruelty dealt to him through the ages! And Whitey is supposed to thank the wise, all-knowing and benevolent nigger for all the bullets of love because it is a small step towards reparations and karmic debt.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It was reported as such, then the narrative switched. All the sudden she was "Cray cray", and the social workers were blamed for not knowing this. https://murderpedia.org/female.B/b/brewer-leatrice.htm
    And if she'd have been outed as "cray-cray" BEFORE she made ghetto lobster out of her niglets, it would've been "raysussed."
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv