Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow be all hoogry a KFC

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/m...emands-service

Footage of the Kentucky-fried fiasco shows the maskless woman first becoming aggressive with a female employee before quickly jumping on the counter and yelling, “Gimme something to f---ing eat! I’m hungry!”
    The woman then directs her largely unintelligible rant at a male employee, at one point daring him to call the cops. She also threatens to “stab” the female employee unless she gets “something to eat” immediately.

In a subsequent video, the woman clarifies her order (“mashed potatoes and chicken!”) despite being told that she won’t be provided with food.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a unique way to order chicken!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gib me sum chiggun n mashemtatas!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These hefty burner hippos are at least patient.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Colonel Sanders' face on its ass looks like it's trying to commit suicide by eating his own face before his mouth is forced to shit out chiggun served from his own restaurant.

Isn't there a health department regulation in restaurants requiring "no shoes no service" signs?

I'm betting both those sows are getting serviced by the same buck.

I'm awarding this place negative three stars only because there's a white girl behind the counter and I don't see any rats.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

...Isn't there a health department regulation in restaurants requiring "no shoes no service" signs? ...

“To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” -Ronald Reagan

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Colonel Sanders' face on its ass looks like it's trying to commit suicide by eating his own face before his mouth is forced to shit out chiggun served from his own restaurant.

Isn't there a health department regulation in restaurants requiring "no shoes no service" signs?

I'm betting both those sows are getting serviced by the same buck.

I'm awarding this place negative three stars only because there's a white girl behind the counter and I don't see any rats.
    Mrs. S asked me why I suddenly laughed so hard. I got all serious and said like the new movie Joker, "You wouldn't get it."

Those two burners look like even a buck should be worried they'll eat it after the chicken. That white girl behind the counter looks like she's thinking, "First of the month and they're already spending all their EBT money."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignorant fucking niggers don’t want to obey rules.Then they flip out and ultimately cry racism when things go south.