Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Job NFL Boycotters!

https://deadline.com/2020/09/rams-nf...es-1234576202/

A drop in roughly a quarter of the viewers that tuned in one year ago for the opening Sunday night game according to the preliminary network viewer results. I was one of them.

That's a damn good show of support against the million dollar monkeys and their continuous disrespect towards our nation's flag.

I also call bullshit on standing in the locker room while the Star Spangled Banner is being played or sung. Get your over paid monkey asses out there and respect our flag and what it stands for.

The following paragraph from the news piece linked below:

"In numbers certain to change, that’s a fall of 28% in the ratings and a hard decline of 23% in sets of eyeballs from what the September 8, 2019 official start of SNF snagged in the early numbers of its opening game of last season."

Let's do it again this week forcing those overpaid cry baby niggers into pay cuts.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. No more NFL/NHL/MBL for me. No more expensive sports memorabilia, no more expensive video games. No more car flags. No more glassware. No more nothing.

You think you can insult me and other honest Americans and STILL expect us to support you?

In the words of Dr. Evil: How about NO!

Looks like I'm going to have extra spending money now.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's only ever about the money. Con-cast charges me a regional sports fee to watch cable TV up here. I hate sports and why should I have to compensate team owners? It's a disgrace. I hope it all goes bankrupt, every fucking cash sport out there. Owners use the niggers for their own gain. They hate the niggers, take it from me ! I went to the Superbowl a few years back all expenses paid. I couldn't wait to get the fuck home again. My ticket had a value of $1750 !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Did my part, and am encouraging everyone I know to do the same. Screw these niggers and their libtard supporters. Watch the TV contract money dry up, you worthless pieces of crap!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    ...Keep hearing these sportscasters constantly sucking on the hose...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got pissed at myself for wanting to check the NFL scores this morning. But I am proud to say I stopped watching the Nigger Felon League last year. And I used to be a big fan too. But I can’t stand seeing these ignorant low IQ millionaire monkeys disrespecting America like that. And the white announcers like Cris Collinsworth sucking nigger dick make me sick. And Drew Brees and his wife on their knees begging niggers to be forgiven for speaking their mind was nauseating too.