Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling nigger on this. Nigger rapes and kills teen human :(.

36 Years Later, Police Arrest Suspect in Rape and Killing of a 14-Year-Old
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/36-years-l...162102978.html

Literally no pictures of the suspect anywhere on the internets. So must be a nigger they are protecting.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Timothy L. Williams
    Sounds like a nigger name to me.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

Literally no pictures of the suspect anywhere on the internets. So must be a nigger they are protecting.
    I'll bet it has dreads and goad teef!!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow thanks.

It took a foreign paper to show the nigger picture.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    America's main stream media has a chronic problem with identifying niggers or showing their pictures.

Now the poor bastard white cop, who had one too many for the road home and gets pinched has his ass strung up by having his name, rank and serial number with picture run up the flag pole for the whole country to see.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Yeah the perp is a shitskin. I saw his image on another site
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

99.999% sure call of this one: Nigdar screen is on fire here

The news doesn't even say the name but every face on screen is a nigger from a nigger town with nigger cops and the crime has nigger stamped all over it.

Nigger takes the Greyhound. Nigger takes large luggage. Nigger fambly wonders what's up with nigger? Nigger luggage starts to stank after a couple of days - more than the usual nigger stank!

You can all guess what happened next:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/09...tucky-markham/

I'm guessing either it's ho got mouthy with it or it just killed a random woman.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure there are better ways he could store lady parts for later muh dikkin. Oh skeeit! You means dat shiiiet wiyill rot?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With niggers involved, I pray there are no humans as victims.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Markham, should probably be more appropriately named Brougham...17% white, 78% jungle bunny.

The coon was just trying to get back to the nigger nest.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s a nigga for sho! he was arrested in the nigger section of Melbourne FL.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

Yahoo will never post pics of perps if they are niggers. Let's protect the identity of this disgusting silverback who raped and beat to death a young girl and roamed about free all these years. It's probably not his fault. Systemic racism is to blame. Let's send him for counseling and try to determine the motive.

Williams waived extradition to Rochester and is set to face a charge of second-degree murder, the police said. The statute of limitations for a rape charge has expired, prosecutors said. It was not immediately clear if Williams had a lawyer.
    Oh, I hope he has a lawyer to fight for his rights! It's all a big joke and I bet when all is said and done, the nigger might do a year or two, if that.

Too bad that child didn't have a lawyer there to plead her case. Ugh. I better not say anything else.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “He indicated that, as grotesque as it might sound, that he still wanted to be with at least part of her,” said Markham police Chief Terry White.
    I think I can guess which part. W the actual F??? Will the day ever come when I can say with confidence, "That's it. I've finally heard the worst thing a nigger can do. No more surprises"?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...Will the day ever come when I can say with confidence, "That's it. I've finally heard the worst thing a nigger can do...

Not in our lifetimes!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Not in our lifetimes!

Right. Honestly, this kind of niggershine doesn't shock or even surprise me anymore. It only disgusts and revolts me but no more than most other things niggers do. "Nigger cuts up his hoe. Carries around rotting body parts." Ho hum. Next.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No prior convictions, huh? He wuz a good boy, huh?

He kept the lower torso and head. Just like it's ancestors, it kept them around to muh dikk later. If it was not a human vicitm, maybe the best thing would be to ship it's ass back to Africa to help with population control.

More is sure to come out about this sick fuck. No doubt, there is a history of fambly muh dikkin that goes back to its chile'hood. It probably got it's stool impacted by an uncle, went on to torture animals and muh dikk them as well. It's the circle of muh dikk.

If this shit comes out after the election riots (and that will happen no matter who wins), then we might just hear about it. Otherwise, it will be buried along with the victim.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.