Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger in the end says the obvious, it isn't smarter than a 5th grader

Or even a 1st grader! I turned on the TV and saw it was Jeff Foxworthy on that "Smarter" show. I've seen only it just a couple of times, only a few minutes each time, and I wasn't going to bother watching a big filthy buck be revealed as the ignorant beast we already know it is.

Flipped through the channels, found nothing on, so I thought I'd see how that nigger finished.

First question: half a millenium plus half a century plus half a decade equals? The nigger was actually counting on its fingers and still had trouble. Then it used a "peek" help line allowing it to look at one of the 5th graders' answers, and the little white girl even showed her work. The nigger figured, sheeit, dat look like sum good rocket science! It didn't actually say that, but that's what it was thinking.

Identify the linking verb: the nigger got it only because of a help line allowing it to look at one of the 5th graders' answers. That 5th grader happened to be a niglet, which guessed right.

Sneezing and some other bodily action are: a, reflexes. It got that right again only because of that "peek" help line.

Whale shark: it's a mammal, true or false. The nigger said true. This caused the nigger to fall down from $8000 to $500.

Bonus question to turn $500 into $5000, in physical sciences. The nigger gave the one good answer and said it would keep the money.

At the end, Foxworthy told the nigger that there's a camera, and it knew what to say: sheeit muhfuggas, it don be smarter dan no fit gradda.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niglets are smarter than adult niggers because they haven't yet spent years huffing jenkum, smoking crack, guzzling cheap gin, and shooting up with Mexican fentanyl.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ 👍

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember my father telling me this joke as a child.
    What are the hardest four years of a niggers life?
    1st grade!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard the variation: What's always long and hard on a nigger? - Fourth Grade.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.