Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Rape/Murder solved after 36 years. Guess who?

I wonder why this was not national news... Seems yet another example of why police suspect a nigger is up to no good when they are shickin and jiving in a human neighborhood.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/11/nyregion/Wendy-Jerome-arrest.html

At a court hearing in Florida on Thursday, Mr. Williams waived extradition to Rochester and is set to face a charge of second-degree murder, the police said. The statute of limitations for a rape charge has expired, prosecutors said. It was not immediately clear if Mr. Williams had a lawyer.

Imagine being told a nigger who raped your child will get away with it because the time expired...

Name:  11xp-2jerome-jumbo.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  33.5 KB
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by witch doctor View Post
    guaranteed this murderous rape-ape has committed many more crimes the cops haven't discovered yet.
    absolutely!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I first saw this on Yahoo, which had no picture, but I could already smell the nigger stench. "Unemployed" was a giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Imagine being told a nigger who raped your child will get away with it because the time expired...
    At least they can file murder charges...then some coddler or nigger DA will "decline charges" because of "insufficient evidence." There won't be a need for a defense attorney to pull tricks and suppress the DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Guaranteed this murderous rape-ape has committed many more crimes the cops haven't discovered yet.
    A nigger without convictions is just a nigger that hasn't been caught. Round up any niglet old enough to walk, and it's already shoplifted something.

This nigger kept going back and forth from NY to Florida. How many unsolved rapes and murders can be traced back to it now?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fucking murdering ape lived a mile or two from me.Looks like I may have seen him before. But then again primates all look alike.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is 56 now, his muh dikkin' days are about over. He'll be right at home in the joint,
    3 hots and a cot, free medical, and all the tranny balloon knot he can handle.