Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger ambushes two LA cops in Compton

https://nypost.com/2020/09/13/two-lo...ng-in-compton/

Two of LA's finest were ambushed in their patrol car by a nigger gunman. They are fighting for their lives.

All niggers need to be exported now.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping for their full recoveries so they may face the nigger in court when it gets un- at- large.

Fucking niggers

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It gets even fucking worse!
    The feral BLM coons are trying to invade the hospital where these two police officers were taken!
    Video of these feral nigger savages:

Black Lives Matter Mob Swarms HOSPITAL Where Deputies Were Being Treated After Being Ambushed, Threaten Police at Scene Saying ‘You’re Next’

A Black Lives Matter mob swarmed the hospital where two deputies were taken for treatment after being ambushed and shot.
    They blocked doorways, threatened officers at the scene and attempted to force their way inside.

As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, two Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputies, a man and a woman, are in surgery “fighting for their lives” after each was shot in the head during an ambush attack by lone gunman at a Metro station in Compton Saturday night.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-saying-next/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I would have been on the horn with dispatch to get every swinging dick in the area out there for their fellow officers and running for warrants.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It gets even fucking worse!
    The feral BLM coons are trying to invade the hospital where these two police officers were taken!
    Video of these feral nigger savages:

Black Lives Matter Mob Swarms HOSPITAL Where Deputies Were Being Treated After Being Ambushed, Threaten Police at Scene Saying ‘You’re Next’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-saying-next/
    Nigger hunting season needs to be opened up already.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just keep poking, nigger animals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just keep poking, nigger animals.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's truly frightening how many allegedly "intelligent" people don't recognize BLM and Antifa for what they are - terrorist groups. A bunch of out-of-control niggers being funded and enabled by our bleeding heart libtards. This is not going to end well for humans if this is allowed to continue.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m definitely agree with you on this and I’m definitely bringing HIM Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF69A72A-2969-4FE2-851E-327FA7A3F6C6.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	12424 with me

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If police officers are reading, please show up to nigger areas hours later. They don['t want you guys there. Give them what the niggers want. unless its a human calling for help. Other wise nigger on nigger crime who cares.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid niggs are just making it worse for themselves.I believe the majority of America hates niggers now more than ever.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    It's truly frightening how many allegedly "intelligent" people don't recognize BLM and Antifa for what they are - terrorist groups. A bunch of out-of-control niggers being funded and enabled by our bleeding heart libtards. This is not going to end well for humans if this is allowed to continue.
    Niggers in the Americas were weaponized by the global left 100+ years ago using the phony social construct of "racism" as a catalyst. The goal was to destabilize the Anglo and Hispanic majorities from Alaska to Argentina. Woodrow Wilson was a true piece of shit.

Anyway, this latest incarnation of niggers being weaponized (BLM), was put into motion before anyone reading this was born.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers in the Americas were weaponized by the global left 100+ years ago using the phony social construct of "racism" as a catalyst. The goal was to destabilize the Anglo and Hispanic majorities from Alaska to Argentina. Woodrow Wilson was a true piece of shit.

Anyway, this latest incarnation of niggers being weaponized (BLM), was put into motion before anyone reading this was born.
    I've always said we should have dropped niggers on Hiroshima and Nagasaki... The continuing damage from niggers has 10 times the half life of nuclear weapons.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    I've always said we should have dropped niggers on Hiroshima and Nagasaki... The continuing damage from niggers has 10 times the half life of nuclear weapons.
    Those two cities were rebuilt and eventually recovered. This is what happens during war. To use a weapon which permanently and increasingly maims innocent civilians long after the war is over is unthinkable.

What you are suggesting would be a a war crime.

... AND CRIME IS FOR NIGGERS!!!
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-15-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Having been to Japan a time or two on business trips, I can confidently tell you that just the threat of dumping even a small number of our niggers on them would cause a panic that would make Godzilla proud. The Japs would have surrendered instantly!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the cops should no longer patrol,or answer calls in nigger neighborhoods.Let the savage niggers deal with themselves.Why should human lives be lost in order to try and control savages that want to be savages.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    They said the perpetrator was at large, but it seemed to me that the perpetrator is at small.
    When he is imprisoned, his leather cherio won't be small

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas