Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are getting bold

Compton 'ambush' leaves 2 LA County sheriff's deputies 'fighting for their lives'
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/compton-a...or-their-lives

A manhunt was underway in California on Saturday night after two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were shot in their patrol car by a suspect who “opened fire without warning or provocation,” authorities said.

The deputies, a 24-year-old man and a 31-year-old woman, were both in critical condition and “fighting for their lives” as they underwent surgery following the attack, which occurred around 7 p.m. local time outside a Metro rail station in Compton, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.”

The department tweeted out a grainy video that shows the suspect approaching the parked patrol vehicle and firing shots inside the vehicle's passenger-side window.

Sheriff Alex Villanueva said while they don't have a detailed suspect description, one of the deputies described the shooter as a "dark-skinned male."
    Fucking niggers... and fucking democrats. If Biden and his niggerloving buddies weren't supporting the niggers and the antifas in their quest to destroy America, this would not have happened.

I will vote for Trump instead of Biden because I will never support someone that doesn't believe in law and order.

Of all the cities that are burning to the ground right now, how many are being run by democrats?

They act like we're the racists, but we banned slavery and gave niggers citizenship and equal rights. Niggers in Africa still have slavery, and where do you think Americans got their slaves from?

Niggers enslaved other niggers, and sold them to humans. They have no morals, and no loyalty to their own kind.

Niggers have also made no major contributions to human society since...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spot on, my friend. And I wonder how much coverage the media will give this story?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The media gets sudden blindness and deafness with black on white, or black on black crime. They have to or someone might think they're racist.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Spot on, my friend. And I wonder how much coverage the media will give this story?
    As in most cases of black on white crime, (including violence against law enforcement) unless it is local to your area, you'll have to read about it on Chimpout because it will not be reported on the news. This story included.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm starting to get the feeling that Trump is letting some folks self-destruct versus forcibly getting involved.

Cognitive dissonance and communist propaganda was the main player in causing people to think niggers were human, and now that same cognitive dissonance and communist propaganda is being used against them.

Humans can take only so much abuse before they realize they have been lied to, and the results may be unpleasant.

The niggers and communists (mostly the communists) have openly and outright stated that if Trump lawfully wins the election, they will violently attempt to overthrow the government and replace Trump with one of their own.

Every gun store I've visited in the last couple of weeks seems to only have clunky, ugly things available for sale. And I'm talking about guns that are uglier than Hi-Point while being a minimum of 7-8 times more expensive. I just wanted to find a cheap .357 snubbie (those things can be loaded with .38 special with few if any worries).

Nope.

I hope that when Trump wins the election, he utterly destroys this rebellion. These rebels seek to do nothing but terrorize taxpaying citizens, loot stores, burn down federal buildings, kill peace officers, and make life a living hell for the majority. They deserve to be made an example of.

Most members of the military are aware that part of their oath dictates that they protect the USA and its citizens from all enemies, foreign and domestic. It won't take much convincing to get them to go after antifa and their retarded nigger slaves. Any military members refusing to defend the USA should, at a minimum, get to spend time in the brig and receive a dishonorable discharge.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/naacp-tal...-no-such-thing

An NAACP chapter president said there is "no such thing as Blue Lives" on Twitter on Sunday following what appeared to be an ambush-style shooting of two sheriff's deputies in Los Angeles on Saturday.

"There’s no such thing as BLUE LIVES... Stop comparing your JOB with my LIFE... Your CAREER is a choice, my NIGGETRY isn’t. #BlackLivesMatter," NAACP Greater Springfield President Talbert Swan wrote on Twitter.

Swan drew criticism in August when he tweeted the hashtag #wrongtrump after the president's brother Robert Trump died.

"Dear Grim Reaper, You took the #wrongtrump," wrote Swan, who is a pastor, radio host, and president of the Springfield, Mass., branch of the NAACP.
    What a racist piece of shit.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest
    Two brave cops fighting for their lives, shot by a cowardly piece of monkey shit.
    Nigger lives matter standing outside the ER yelling "Hope they die!"
    And now the NFL is worshiping this bunch of terrorists.Get this straight....I you support, watch, or wear clothing pertaining to the NFL, YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE FILTHY NIGGERS THAT ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION.
    High school, college, or pro, sports is nothing but nigger worship.If you watch/play sports, then you need to shut your damn mouth about niggers.You are part of the problem.Got a problem with my opinion, kick me off the forum, but I speak the truth, and will not apologize for it!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are getting bold

What he said..^^^^^, ALSO I hear niggers complaining about money and financial equality all the time, and it makes me want to puke the amount of money large corporations give nigger causes, Walmart, target, at&t, big box stores, they're all donating tens of millions over the course of a decade...with all that money, biggers should be doing better, BUT they're Not, and it's because of the way niggers are wired, niggers have little to NO forethought or planning, niggers don't want to do anything for themselves, they're parasites.