I find it fascinating that in the USA, niggers hate white people so much.

Without white people and humans, niggers would not have:

Welfare
Free Housing
Free Food
Free and Clean Water
Equal Rights (although I genuinely think niggers don't deserve them, especially now)
The End of Slavery (slavery is still a thing in Africa)
Electricity
White Wimminz (although there should be laws forbidding miscegenation between humans and niggers, different races of humans should absolutely be allowed to date, marry, and have kids)
Nigger Universities where they can live for free and pursue a higher education (LOL)
Cars
Motorcycles
Airplanes
The Internet
Computers
Bling (it's not like niggers ever figured out what to do with the riches under their feet)
Technology
Schools
NFL/NBA/NCAA/etc. (Sports as they are now need to die and be replaced with all human participants)
Police
A Functioning Government
Forks/Knives/Spoons
Sliced Bread
Butter
Wakanda (a human invented the concept)

Honestly, any modern invention you can think of was either produced by a white person or a human. No niggers were ever involved in making anything better for humankind.

All the niggers do is bitch and moan about everything humans have given them, and then they demand the extinction of the white race and the destruction of human civilization.

Why are so may humans "woke?" Why don't they realize that they are the majority, and why don't they realize that they don't have to do anything that the niggers tell them to do?

Is there really anything anyone can do if martial law is declared and the Jim Crow laws are forcibly enforced? (I imagine martial law would be a temporary thing, until the niggers learn their place and/or are exported back to Africa, with their American citizenship revoked. Their citizenship, welfare monies, and gibsmedats should be revoked even if they remain in the USA; they do not deserve the rights and privileges that American citizens have.)