Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

19 Famblys Buy Land for Negro - Ville

"19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black people".

"Safe" being the key word!

I remember reading about how safe the Superdome was after Katrina. Rapes, robberies and all the other monkeyshines that happened well after the storm fizzled out.

Not sure how many humans went to the dome for shelter but the media showed me a stadium with tons of jigaboos.
    (Also saw a dead coon floating down a street)

The only thing better would have been this big land grab being in Africa instead of Atlanta.

What ever happened to all those real estate laws that prevent me from renting to whites only? But then what white person with common sense would want to live in an all nigger neighborhood!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/12/us/fr...oro/index.html

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be amusing.

Concepts like having basic infrastructure in place (water, electricity, telecoms, drainage etc.) before anything gets built is going to go way over the nigger's head.

Give it ten years and the progress will be half a dozen lean-to shacks made out of corrugated iron with an open sewer running down the middle of 'Main Street'.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fully support it. Having all the niggers in one place is what we were hoping for. I support any agenda that enforces segregation. How I can I donate? I've got some old yard junk here they can have for free. It'll help stockpile the inevitable open nigger garbage piles.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait till they start building. Try to rent or buy a plot of land. When they deny you, sue them. When they lose in court, and they will, tell them that you will settle for the property value or the property. Move to the property. Gate the community and gentrify the fuck out of it. Sell lots to the highest bidder. You win. Niggers lose.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggerville will be a fetid cesspool of open warfare, Muh Dik!, nonstop thievery, niglet abuse, piles of shit everywhere, and unconscious drugged-out niggers on every sidewalk. I too hope more niggers segregate "themselfs" as far away from Humans as possible.

Bottom line -- we all know this thing will never happen. Niggers are too stupid and poor to pull something like this off. It also violates the shit out of the Fair Housing Act, just don't tell the niggers that until all their money is wasted.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will only last 6 months until the property taxes are due.
    "But we owns dis hea".

19 nigger famblies couldnt settle the tab at a Golden Corrall after a nigger funeral.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    ...19 nigger famblies couldnt settle the tab at a Golden Corrall after a nigger funeral.
    One liner of the day award!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    This should be amusing.

Concepts like having basic infrastructure in place (water, electricity, telecoms, drainage etc.) before anything gets built is going to go way over the nigger's head.

Give it ten years and the progress will be half a dozen lean-to shacks made out of corrugated iron with an open sewer running down the middle of 'Main Street'.
    Ten years is very generous of you. Did you happen to hear on your side of the pond of those communist anarchist secessionists doing their farming experiment in Portland? These niggers would be even worse trying to feed themselves, never mind clean water and sanitation. If those niggers, if any niggers, had to depend on themselves, well, they'd be Zimbabwe.

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggerville will be a fetid cesspool of open warfare, Muh Dik!, nonstop thievery, niglet abuse, piles of shit everywhere, and unconscious drugged-out niggers on every sidewalk. I too hope more niggers segregate "themselfs" as far away from Humans as possible.
    You mean, like any other nigger-run city in the country, especially NY?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    97 acres, and a mule (named ShaQuanda'Niqua).