Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Virginia's had it up to here ^

Good thing I found this website because I've been having a dilemma. Obviously, these yardies are the root of my frustrations, but I also hate libtards.
    Part of the issue is when I'm in a debate with a liberal cuckfuck and they start defending niggers, saying there's systemic racism and cops killing blacks and blahblahblahhhhhh. My offensive strategy has always been to find stories, pictures and especially video of niggers fighting with others and especially white people.
    It happens so God damn often, they'd almost have to be trying to not be filmed. Shit, they usually film themselves, the smug pricks!
    I love the "niggers in action" section of this site. It's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. A one stop archive of damming evidence against these shitskins. Hot damn, I saw a video today of a sheboon on a spirit airlines flight. Someone referred to her as "that girl"... I said, "'that girl?' That THING is a rabid beast, a primordial fossil of ancient savagery incarnate. That's no human, that's a terminator." the way she was acting, you'd agree.
    So that is why I'm currently amassing a collection of vids on my HDD so I can use them against anyone who attempts to refute the destructive and erosive nature of these subhumans.
    Well, I appreciate the job being done here and hopefully we can learn a thing or two.

Godspeed fellers,
    XMC

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome brother, you will like it here.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4d7dir.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	12404

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you've come the right place friend! You're gonna love it here.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.
    Libturds are as much a problem as the niggers themselves!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph_Moon_Cricket View Post
    ...cops killing blacks...
    Unfortunately it goes both ways.

We just laid a Cleveland Police officer to rest yesterday... ambushed and shot multiple times by 3 niggers while he sat in his police car. Thankfully, all 3 have been apprehend, one 18 year old, a 17 year old, and a 15 year old. They start early.

Welcome to the club and enjoy the relief brought by venting your shitskin frustrations here.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That THING is a rabid beast, a primordial fossil of ancient savagery incarnate.
    Yes. Very well put. I hate when the media calls them "men", "women" or "teens" as though they are human.

Welcome!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world has gone quite mad - but we're holding it together here at Chimpout ! Welcome to our sanity expo !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	38 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	12406

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Unfortunately it goes both ways.

We just laid a Cleveland Police officer to rest yesterday... ambushed and shot multiple times by 3 niggers while he sat in his police car. Thankfully, all 3 have been apprehend, one 18 year old, a 17 year old, and a 15 year old. They start early.

Welcome to the club and enjoy the relief brought by venting your shitskin frustrations here.
    What an atrocity. They have no regard for human life. They see in two dimensions. Shit, maybe one dimension. They see a uniform symbolizing fabricated oppression for problems the niggers create for themselves. They don't see a human being inside the uniform who has a life and a family. Worse than animals because animals kill and consume out of necessity. Nigger's nature is to destroy everything that it can't eat, wear or fuck. Absolute savagery.
    I hope they have capital punishment out there.
    Last edited by Xenomorph_Moon_Cricket; 09-12-2020 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph_Moon_Cricket View Post
    What an atrocity. They have no regard for human life. They see in two dimensions. Shit, maybe one dimension. They see a uniform symbolizing fabricated oppression for problems the niggers create for themselves. They don't see a human being inside the uniform who has a life and a family. Worse than animals because animals kill and consume out of necessity. Nigger's nature is to destroy everything that it can't eat, wear or fuck. Absolute savagery.
    I hope they have capital punishment out there.
    I keep hearing a lot of bad news coming out of Virginia, and it's always white libturd assholes, enabling their awful minority pets.
    I expect that shit here in NY, but it sounds like the cancer is spreading down the coast.
    Niggers and their Bolshevik friends are the disease, proud white Americans are the cure.
    Welcome to Chimpout.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    [the sheboon was...] a primordial fossil of ancient savagery incarnate.

I'm so fucking plagiarizing that!

Welcome!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Nice to have you here.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hhhhmmm who is worst, niggers or their enablers....

Welcome to the club, friend!

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by xenomorph_moon_cricket View Post
    good thing i found this website because i've been having a dilemma. Obviously, these yardies are the root of my frustrations, but i also hate libtards.
    Part of the issue is when i'm in a debate with a liberal cuckfuck and they start defending niggers, saying there's systemic racism and cops killing blacks and blahblahblahhhhhh. My offensive strategy has always been to find stories, pictures and especially video of niggers fighting with others and especially white people.
    It happens so god damn often, they'd almost have to be trying to not be filmed. Shit, they usually film themselves, the smug pricks!
    I love the "niggers in action" section of this site. It's exactly what i've been looking for. A one stop archive of damming evidence against these shitskins. Hot damn, i saw a video today of a sheboon on a spirit airlines flight. Someone referred to her as "that girl"... I said, "'that girl?' that thing is a rabid beast, a primordial fossil of ancient savagery incarnate. That's no human, that's a terminator." the way she was acting, you'd agree.
    So that is why i'm currently amassing a collection of vids on my hdd so i can use them against anyone who attempts to refute the destructive and erosive nature of these subhumans.
    Well, i appreciate the job being done here and hopefully we can learn a thing or two.

Godspeed fellers,
    xmc
    welcome!!

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME! The Nigger Evidence is abundant and plain to see. You will find it right here!