Good thing I found this website because I've been having a dilemma. Obviously, these yardies are the root of my frustrations, but I also hate libtards.
Part of the issue is when I'm in a debate with a liberal cuckfuck and they start defending niggers, saying there's systemic racism and cops killing blacks and blahblahblahhhhhh. My offensive strategy has always been to find stories, pictures and especially video of niggers fighting with others and especially white people.
It happens so God damn often, they'd almost have to be trying to not be filmed. Shit, they usually film themselves, the smug pricks!
I love the "niggers in action" section of this site. It's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. A one stop archive of damming evidence against these shitskins. Hot damn, I saw a video today of a sheboon on a spirit airlines flight. Someone referred to her as "that girl"... I said, "'that girl?' That THING is a rabid beast, a primordial fossil of ancient savagery incarnate. That's no human, that's a terminator." the way she was acting, you'd agree.
So that is why I'm currently amassing a collection of vids on my HDD so I can use them against anyone who attempts to refute the destructive and erosive nature of these subhumans.
Well, I appreciate the job being done here and hopefully we can learn a thing or two.

Godspeed fellers,
XMC