Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Operation Legend" Crime Fighters

A new unit of the FBI is being sworn in in certain cities plagued with violence spilling over from the aftermath of the St. Curious George Floyd problem.

This crime fighting team was ordered to be assembled by President Trump to get control of rioters and protesters in select cities that couldn't seem to get the job done themselves.

This operation, now active in about a dozen cities has arrested dozens of thugs for just about every crime imaginable.

The only thing that could have been done better was its name, "Operation Legend" or sometimes spelled "Operation LeGend".

LeGend Cornholio or something like that was a 4 year old spook kid that caught a stray round in KCMO earning him his wings of black.

President Trump needs some nigger vote, so if he can get some of it by naming a federal operation after a bat winged nigger... and it gets him re-elected, I can live with it.

I suppose it's a win-win for DJT... name a nigger control operation after a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Legend

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ain't that a good little nigger, saved us piles of cash for it's eventual scholarship.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A new unit of the FBI is being sworn in in certain cities plagued with violence spilling over from the aftermath of the St. Curious George Floyd problem.

This crime fighting team was ordered to be assembled by President Trump to get control of rioters and protesters in select cities that couldn't seem to get the job done themselves.

This operation, now active in about a dozen cities has arrested dozens of thugs for just about every crime imaginable.

The only thing that could have been done better was its name, "Operation Legend" or sometimes spelled "Operation LeGend".

LeGend Cornholio or something like that was a 4 year old spook kid that caught a stray round in KCMO earning him his wings of black.

President Trump needs some nigger vote, so if he can get some of it by naming a federal operation after a bat winged nigger... and it gets him re-elected, I can live with it.

I suppose it's a win-win for DJT... name a nigger control operation after a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Legend
    you should look up the mugshots of the antifa mutants they have arrested. Every one of them look like the result of a nuclear fallout.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    After that whole James Comey, Peter Strzok & Lisa Page business, I think that America has already figured that the FBI actually stands for Friggin' Bureaucrat A$$holes. If Trump can get his own guys in and start his thing within the FBI, more power to him. It's pretty much a wretched hive of scum and villainy as it sits right now.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll overlook this one. But naming anything after a monkey Nager is always wrong.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whew! I thought it was for that puny asshole John Legend.
    Coalburning is bestiality.