Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Un-Constitutional 'Mayor' nigger 'BANS' guns from public spaces during protests

What part of '..shall not be infringed.' does this dumb nigger not get?
    Don't get me wrong, I don't like firearms being carried around by 'antifa' asshole types or anything, but the rest of us law abiding folks shouldn't have to pay for their assholery!

The Richmond City Council has voted unanimously to adopt a gun ban on public property during protests and other events.

The new law, approved Tuesday evening, bans the carrying of guns at any event, whether or not it is formally permitted by the city. The ban would also apply to any public area by an event, including streets, sidewalks, alleys and other public rights of way.

Proposed by Mayor Levar Stoney, the ordinance is intended to lower the risk of violent confrontation between protesters and police, or protesters and counterprotesters, as demonstrations against police violence and racial inequality continue across the country.

Last month, council members had delayed a decision on the proposal over concerns about enforcement.
    https://richmond.com/news/local/govt...home-top-story
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I smell a court battle brewing. CCW permit holders, going about their daily lives, will at some point be arrested by local police just for living in a nigger antifa warzone. Keep your eyes on this one folks!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What part of '..shall not be infringed.' does this dumb nigger not get?
    Don't get me wrong, I don't like firearms being carried around by 'antifa' asshole types or anything, but the rest of us law abiding folks shouldn't have to pay for their assholery!

https://richmond.com/news/local/govt...home-top-story
    This should be a lesson for all conservatives. I lived in Virginia 26 years ago. It used to be a Red State. Now it's turned blue. Never give an inch!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are restaurants moves theaters and stores here that post “no weapons allowed?” But if someone conceals well, how would they know? And if you use it to lawfully save your life . What are they going to say, we wish you were dead? All a ban like that will do, is give criminals the edge. Because criminals don’t follow the law.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as carrying in a "gun free" zone... Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    As far as carrying in a "gun free" zone... Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    Carrying in a gun free zone is against the law. And criminals know that,making gun free zones a soft target. If someone conceals well. Who will actually know they are concealing? That’s the whole point of a CCW, carrying ng so no one knows you are carrying. And if one were to defend their life and save lives, what are they going to do? Of course the liberals will cry and try to prosecute.But I doubt that the person would be convicted and sent to prison. This sort of thing has happened before.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Carrying in a gun free zone is against the law...
    In Ohio, concealed handgun licenses were first available to law abiding residents in the early 90's.

I would estimate nearly 50% of stores and business (or more) immediately posted the "no firearms" sign required by state law to disarm license holders while on their premises.

(Which myself and many 2A supporters boycotted, including leaving business cards with them reading: "No Guns, No Sale".)

Nearly 3 decades later, and with a shit ton of legislation passed in favor of license holders, we have seen 99% of the signs removed. The signs are so rare to see anymore, I almost forget what they look like!

Current law says if you were in a posted premises (non fed, school etc) and reached high or bent over and your pistol was spotted, the actual "owner" of the premises must report you to the Po, and the charge is only a misdemeanor if you would be convicted.

Of course past the checkpoint in airports, schools, Fed buildings etc still carry a felony charge if caught armed inside their boundaries.

As you stated, if you conceal your firearm to the best of your ability, the only time you will be caught is if you have a medical emergency or something to that effect inside a place you shouldn't be with your shit.

The element of surprise is king when related to concealed carry.

If you look at the Chimpout "Armory" forum, I reviewed the 2 concealed carry holsters I use... and another thread reports on one I don't use!

Stay safe and keep your powder dry Brother Crow.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas