Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kylie Jenner's niglet sperm donor rapper gets very own 'Nappy Meal' named after him @ McDonald's

When he's not busy siring mudlets with instagram whores, he has his very own nappy meal.
    Here’s what the McDonald’s Travis Scott meal comes with

It’s a rappy meal.

McDonald’s has teamed with hip-hop artist Travis Scott to drop a hot new meal for fast food enthusiasts.

“We’re excited to bring the Travis Scott Meal to a McDonald’s near you,” said McDonald’s US chief marketing officer Morgan Flatley of the promotional meal, which is available starting today through Oct. 4.

For just $6, the Cactus Jack — also Scott’s nickname and record label — is comprised of a Quarter Pounder with cheese, sizzling bacon and crisp lettuce, medium fries with BBQ sauce to dip and a Sprite.
    “I couldn’t be more excited to bring the Cactus Jack x McDonald’s collaboration to life,” said Scott, who is reportedly a die-hard Golden Arches fan, having grown up in Houston eating at the chain.
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/08/heres-...al-comes-with/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quarter Pounder with cheese, sizzling bacon and crisp lettuce, medium fries with BBQ sauce to dip and a Sprite.
    I'm torn here...

God I hate to admit it, but I'd order that. McDonalds is one of my occasional guilty pleasures and this sounds good to me except for the Sprite. Sprite sucks unless your pouring whiskey in it.

I also thought this might be a joke when I first read it but it's not. First thing you see when you hit their web page. https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us.html
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that really necessary for McDonald’s to do that? Getting sick of these businesses who think it’s politically correct to love niggs?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Is that really necessary for McDonald’s to do that? Getting sick of these businesses who think it’s politically correct to love niggs?
    I can actually understand why McDonald's would do this. McD's is big with the niggers for some reason, so naturally they feel the need to appeal to their customers.

As for NASCAR, NHL, and Kingsford.. no idea why they bent a knee to the shit-skins thus pissing off more than half their customers.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"