Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Stupid Jap Tennis Player Naomi Osaka Honors Dead Nigger Lowlives like Trayboon Martin

Parents of Ahmaud Arbery and Trayvon Martin thank Naomi Osaka for representing their children on her masks during US Open
    Following her win against Shelby Rogers, Naomi Osaka was shown video messages from Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton and Ahmaud Arbery's father Marcus Arbery. Both of them thanked Osaka for wearing their children's names on masks she used during the US Open.
    here is a mindless USA Today summation of Treyboon's croaking:
    "Martin, 17, an unarmed Black teenager walking alone, was shot and killed in 2012 by George Zimmerman, a white man who was a member of a community watch group. Zimmerman, who had called the police to report Martin as suspicious, alleged (he was acquitted, FFS) he was defending himself. He was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges." – USA Today
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1303550741408133122
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Silly fucking beech!She’d rather honor criminals and heroes. If she wanted respect from humans, instead of monkeys she would wear the names of honorable military men and women who lost their lives,instead of worthless criminal niggers who got their just deserts.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about recognizing the 1000s of whites and her fellow Asians murdered by nigger lowlife killers?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Japan is dying. It was one of the last sovereign nations.
    They need to go back to their isolationist days.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Japanese really loved their culture, they should have denied this half-breed citizenship. But Japan is under great pressure to be more "accepting".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If the Japanese really loved their culture, they should have denied this half-breed citizenship. But Japan is under great pressure to be more "accepting".
    In 2018 the Japanese took in a whole 4 (yes, four) nigger illegal gimmegrants.

The Japanese, being a proud and industrious people don't really do and everyone is expected to work and support themselves until they physically can't. Then the family look after them as a matter of respect for the elderly.

Cue the niggerwhine when one of the lucky 4 discovered there was no welfare, the Japanese expect you to learn their language and the only work the sheboon could find was unskilled labour in a nail salon, probably sweeping the floors and cleaning the toilets.

The article was written as a pity piece, but just highlighted how completely useless niggers are in any given situation.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    ...the Japanese expect you to learn their language
    You know, this never occurred to me before and I really don't know why but in my entire half century plus on this planet, I've never once heard of a bilingual nigger. I've heard of a bunch of bi's but not when it comes to language.

I suppose it makes sense because niggers can never even speak the one language of the county that they are born in without fucking it up royally.

Seriously, has anyone here ever personally known or known of a nigger that could speak more than one language.

I'm not talking about the infamous high yellow two faced nigger that speaks English when around humans only to turn on the shuck and jive niggerbabble when we're not looking. I call those translators. I mean a nigger who can actually speak two distinct languages.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    American Media try to push this North American Pavement Ape in Japan. Which She hasn't lived there forever. NPA lives and grew up in the US with Nigger Father etc...