Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Vile Hurtful Messages" Appear at Kent State University

So for the record, niggers can roam around the country with cans of Krylon spray painting BLM on buildings, cars, trucks, busses and anything else that will stand still long enough to tag basically without penalty.

Now over at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio there is a large rock (boulder) on the campus that has been a canvas for "statements" for decades.

Now that someone has dared to paint "White Lives Matter" on it, the rock's removal is imminent or at the minimum, fenced off to prohibit further vandalism! WTF!

Seems the niggers on campus, probably all on free rides, are offended by it!

Fucking niggers!

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/09/...r-remove-rock/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another news article about the rock which "White Lives Matter" was stenciled over "Say Their Names #BLM" which apparently only humans were offended by.

Did I mention... Fucking niggers?

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/08/...ct-our-values/

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should put a desk in front of it and a sign that says, "swims better than niggers. Prove me wrong".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by theorgangrinder View Post
    should put a desk in front of it and a sign that says, "swims better than niggers. Prove me wrong".
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Should put a desk in front of it and a sign that says, "swims better than niggers. Prove me wrong".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger coddling shit is getting old.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^Hmm... Steven Crowder at his desk & sign, parked right in front of that same rock.

This sounds like a photoshop challenge for one of our gifted art students!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I took a brief hiatus to get a few personal things in order (new house, relocation, moving in, a couple other things), but I have something to say about this:

I wish someone would tell those fucking spineless humans at these colleges and universities to grow some testicles and ovaries.

Humans are the majority. If we really wanted to, we could forcibly re-enact something similar to the Jim Crow laws.

We literally could do whatever we wanted to, and the only thing holding us back are the members of the majority that don't want to be perceived as being overly fascist. BUT bringing back segregation would be the best thing for the USA.

Niggers contribute nothing. Antifa contribute nothing. All they do is destroy.

Niggers and niggerlovers (Antifa) have proven that they do not deserve to live among humans in human civilizations.

If it were up to me, I would establish a system where people were segregated by species and IQ. Niggers would by default be segregated into their own area, but humans would also be segregated, in a lesser way. People with an IQ of 95 and higher would be treated differently than those with a lower IQ.

This may sound crude, and rude, but I think those capable of creating and building things should be rewarded (in their own way), and those simply capable of following orders should be rewarded in their own way. Yes, that was an extremely blunt way of putting things, but not everyone can design and produce something like, say, a 16 core CPU. But we also need people that can keep the economy moving, and things need to get from Point A to Point B. The grunts deserve a certain amount of respect as well, because without them the dream can't become a reality.

But niggers do not deserve respect. They are a failed species, and their continued existence is a blight on human civilization.

I think niggers are the only species that consciously decides to murder and eat their own children. At least insects and lower animals can claim that they do this because it is instinctive. Niggers actually enjoy the acts of hurting and killing their own offspring. It provides them with a bizarre sort of pleasure.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    ...bringing back segregation would be the best thing for the USA...
    I wholeheartedly agree and have good news to report just in case you missed it!

It was on one of the Chimpout forums (couldn't begin to tell you which thread) I recently read and was linked to a news article reporting niggers were demanding NYU dormitories contain all coon floors, or all coon buildings... or something to that effect.

The stupid niggers are actually demanding segregation be brought back! These stupid fucks have been fighting segregation since I was born! And now they want it back! Hallelujah!!!

Hopefully it's approved and the idea spreads! Maybe those silly negroes will want to live in all nigger neighborhoods, shit in black only restrooms, and stay the fuck out of "Whites Only" joints!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree and have good news to report just in case you missed it!

It was on one of the Chimpout forums (couldn't begin to tell you which thread) I recently read and was linked to a news article reporting niggers were demanding NYU dormitories contain all coon floors, or all coon buildings... or something to that effect.

The stupid niggers are actually demanding segregation be brought back! These stupid fucks have been fighting segregation since I was born! And now they want it back! Hallelujah!!!

Hopefully it's approved and the idea spreads! Maybe those silly negroes will want to live in all nigger neighborhoods, shit in black only restrooms, and stay the fuck out of "Whites Only" joints!
    nah, even if it happens, they will realize quickly how bad it sucks without whiteys gibs and resources. So they’d blame whitey for allowing them to segregate and we are back to square one. The only real way to solve the problem is to load them into some cannons and fire them as far back toward Africa as possible.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    !!!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So for the record, niggers can roam around the country with cans of Krylon spray painting BLM on buildings, cars, trucks, busses and anything else that will stand still long enough to tag basically without penalty.

Now over at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio there is a large rock (boulder) on the campus that has been a canvas for "statements" for decades.

Now that someone has dared to paint "White Lives Matter" on it, the rock's removal is imminent or at the minimum, fenced off to prohibit further vandalism! WTF!

Seems the niggers on campus, probably all on free rides, are offended by it!

Fucking niggers!
    It's kind of funny when you think about it. Where would niggers be if not for evil YT? Not collecting food skamps, welfare or sec8, that's for sure. But "White Lives Matter?"

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, niggers want segregation then I am all for it!! Let's start with that Niggerville they're trying to build in Georgia. Put them all in there and then build a nice big wall around the whole thing.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're still crying about what the National Guard did to protesters at Kent State, which wasn't much.
    It should have been more like Rorke's Drift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI