Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop stops wrong jogger, kisses his rear

Wimpy white cop begging jogger for stopping him. Constantly explaining for 17 minutes straight. Imagine sucking a nigger's dik for 17 minutes.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...1-ad02d53a753e

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offered him a job?

"Now look Boy, we need a janitor down at the jailhouse for cleaning and shit, you interested Boy?"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He might as well have said "I have a purdy mouf. Do you want me to take off my panties and squeal like a pig?

Eee! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what the liberals want. A little white cuck boy policeman kissing nigger ass,instead of keeping them in line.But then, when the nigg on human crime strikes close to home for them, the liberals will criticize the police department for not doing enough. The destruction of America has always been the liberal. Because niggers could be kept in line without liberal interference.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's just a matter of time before the crime wave we have been experiencing all summer laps at the doorstep of all these nigger worshippers and they have to pause and rethink about the monster they have created.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Offered him a job?

"Now look Boy, we need a janitor down at the jailhouse for cleaning and shit, you interested Boy?"
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's just a matter of time before the crime wave we have been experiencing all summer laps at the doorstep of all these nigger worshippers and they have to pause and rethink about the monster they have created.
    Exactly. All these bleeding heart, phony nigger loving libtards will be the first ones on the phone begging the cops for help when the feral niggers target them. I just hope they are told, "Sorry. We have no money and can't help you. Deal with it."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...when the feral niggers target them...
    And those will be the softest targets, the easiest marks for the jigaboos to rob and rape!

I can't wait

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And those will be the softest targets, the easiest marks for the jigaboos to rob and rape!

I can't wait
    Yeah, let's see how much slack the niggers cut them as the libtards lie there during the home invasion, sobbing and declaring, "But I'm a BLM activist!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah, let's see how much slack the niggers cut them as the libtards lie there during the home invasion, sobbing and declaring, "But I'm a BLM activist!"

In every communist revolution, the useful idiots are slaughtered first as soon as they have served their purpose. The funny thing about this one is that there are so many. Antifa, being the weakest bunch of sissy boys out there, will be immediately dispatched by the niggers when directed to. Then, they'll go after the niggers. Neither of them can be trusted and since none have any skills or worth, and bring nothing to the table but the gibs me paws out to fill the I'ze hongreez, they will be of no further use to their commie overlords. If you think niggers bitched about lynching before, wait until they march themselves to their own gallows without realizing it until after they've cinched their own nooses. The newly installed federal police forces will be the ones to pull the lever that drops the floor. It's pretty much a done deal at that point.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.