Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What's Wrong with Black Face Comedy?

I always thought it was pretty funny to see people dress up and act like niggers (like people occasionally do) while wearing black face makeup.

A couple of girls recently did just this and you would think the world came to an end.

People have no sense of humor nowadays!

https://www.journalinquirer.com/town...6be049905.html

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I always thought it was pretty funny to see people dress up and act like niggers (like people occasionally do) while wearing black face makeup. A couple of girls recently did just this and you would think the world came to an end.
    People have no sense of humor nowadays!
    Niggers and coddlers have no sense of humor (or sense for that matter) but this girl has put herself and family in danger. I'm dealing with a situation myself right now that hopefully I can contain but nowadays, who knows what kind of damage this can do.

As far as the legal aspects of this goes, she could sue the school district, school, and faculty for any adverse action on their part toward her as long as:
    She was not on school property,
    She was not wearing school uniforms,
    She was not representing or claiming to represent the school,
    She was not using school resources (laptop, school message boards, etc.) to post this picture.

As long as there is no connection between the school and the student at the time of the posting, there is nothing the school can do to her. This has been covered in depth here on CO several times. It seems that not a month can go by without some school fascist trying to pull this shit and it usually bites them in their assess.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom of speech, freedom of expression. Heck, nowadays niggers can intimidate, promise violence, force people to accept BLM and nothing happens from police. Au contraire, you'd be called a racist for saying "I don't have an opinion of BLM". Worse, while you're able to exercise the 1st Amendment, your livelihood isn't guaranteed, and with the insanity these days you could lose your job for dressing like a nigger, in blackface.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is nothing wrong with black face comedy. But the liberal white liberal motherfucking cocksuckers who are ruining this country didn’t like it, so they want to ban it. Me, I’ve banned liberals!Liberals cause as much trouble as the niggers they’re trying to protect.Liberals are actually worse in ways.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devlin said that by 7 a.m. Monday, Czapla had mobilized a crisis team made up of administrators, social workers, and counselors.
    Like the Soviets have invaded ! What a fucking waste of energy and resources.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Like the Soviets have invaded!
    They did - years ago, and we let them do it. They invaded the schools, the government, EVERYTHING! That's why we're in this mess!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.